Is it okay to just give up?

When you have told someone what you want, and you give them time and it still doesn't happen , is it okay to just give up?
Let's say if someone waited 3 weeks , and the other person doesn't even seem to give a damn, it is okay to just give up and never expect it to happen? Its better than getting your expectation hurt everyday?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeap and sometimes things u get sad that they didn't happen r actually not really suitable for u ; there will be someone better smth better out there when u dont even expect it to appear it gets on ur way and u will eventually forget her ;)

• I thought you hated my stupid questions :p

• Duh.. Seee! U r a jerk again ":'#+#%-@ lol by the way im not a bitch i have more value than that kind of girls so :)

• Hmm.. Can't really say, you are exhibiting bitch like behavior right now :p

Most Helpful Guy

• any time your in any kind relationship friend or other and there is a problem and you talk about it , then the other doesn't work on what you both agreed on then yes it is ok to give up.

• Nope, suppose I want my friend to make a project. I made it fairly clear I want him to do it and that I'll be waiting. I didn't give a deadline though. Bit 3 weeks have passed and he still don't seem to have any step in starting the project. I should give up on him and try to get someone else to do it?

• depending on the project he might want to do it but because of other reasons might not have. i would suggest asking him if there is any way it can be done by? because of? that gives him the a nead line most guys if not given one will it it off and make you mad because you want it done but to the other its not a priority

• He knows its a big thing for me, so..

What Girls Said 5

• Of course it's okay to move on. It's your life and you are living it so if someone else can't or won't work with you on something that is reasonably important to you, you can at anytime say it's not working out for you and leave.

• yea forget her :/

• Yeah, 3 weeks is plenty long, let it go.

• Tnx, yea its pretty long. I can't seem to give up easily :p

• Yeah. Dont waste your time, move on to better things

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 2

• But of course. You have to look out for yourself above all else.

• i give up after one day bro lol i am not really too much on feelings if you know what i mean, i move on fast.

• Lol day 1seems a stretch?

• Nope it doesn't -_-

• then you're a dumb fuck, iam not going to agree with you i said my point you're welcome to like it or hate it.