Should I go for braces or teeth implants?

I'm self conscious about my teeth. I don't want to have the teeth gap anymore, and I know that it might have potential to be fixed with braces. That's why I'm having thoughts about getting them. I used to have braces and the last time I had them removed was December 2013. I don't know if it's okay to wear braces for a second time because I don't know and haven't heard of anybody who wore braces twice. If the orthodentist doesn't recommend me to wear braces for a second time, then maybe I will opt for teeth implants. Now, getting teeth implants will be a dream come true for me. Getting teeth implants wouldn't be as long of a process and my smile will reach perfection. What do you recommend me to have, teeth implants or braces? Are braces as worth it as teeth implants?
My teeth

update
More opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• All that stuff costs lotsa money! People smile too much anyway! Just keep your gob shut. Kim Karcashian never cracks a smile and everyone thinks she's smokin' hot! I hear her teeth look like a rack of yellow Chicklettes! Stop fussin'!

Most Helpful Girl

• I wore braces twice, and my sister too! Now my teeth are perfect :)

What Guys Said 5

• Your teeth look perfect lol

• Your teeth look fine as is, tbh.

• I'd go for braces, I think they look cute on some girls.

• Lol what the fuck? Your teeth are perfect.

• I only noticed it because you said you had teeth gap

What Girls Said 1

• BRACES U WILL FEEL BETTER TRUST ME I DO MY GOOFY FACES AND STILL LOOK GOOD ID DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT BABE