Should I go for braces or teeth implants?

I'm self conscious about my teeth. I don't want to have the teeth gap anymore, and I know that it might have potential to be fixed with braces. That's why I'm having thoughts about getting them. I used to have braces and the last time I had them removed was December 2013. I don't know if it's okay to wear braces for a second time because I don't know and haven't heard of anybody who wore braces twice. If the orthodentist doesn't recommend me to wear braces for a second time, then maybe I will opt for teeth implants. Now, getting teeth implants will be a dream come true for me. Getting teeth implants wouldn't be as long of a process and my smile will reach perfection. What do you recommend me to have, teeth implants or braces? Are braces as worth it as teeth implants?
My teeth

Updates:
update
More opinions?

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• All that stuff costs lotsa money! People smile too much anyway! Just keep your gob shut. Kim Karcashian never cracks a smile and everyone thinks she's smokin' hot! I hear her teeth look like a rack of yellow Chicklettes! Stop fussin'!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wore braces twice, and my sister too! Now my teeth are perfect :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Your teeth look perfect lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Your teeth look fine as is, tbh.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd go for braces, I think they look cute on some girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol what the fuck? Your teeth are perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only noticed it because you said you had teeth gap

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• BRACES U WILL FEEL BETTER TRUST ME I DO MY GOOFY FACES AND STILL LOOK GOOD ID DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT BABE

1|0
    0|0