What's your favorite thing to cook?

Something you just can't get enough of.
What's your favorite thing to cook?
I would have to say ramen

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Baked egg soufflé. French bread, cheddar (lots of it), cream cheese, eggs mixed with milk and dried mustard, and topped with green onions baked at 375 degrees for 45 minutes and turned into awesome deliciousness. *Does the Italian kissing fingers thing*

• Ramen? You can't get enough Ramen? I know a homeless mongoloid who refuses to eat Ramen Noodles! Are you in prison? You should try Spam! It's a gourmet delight be comparison!

• love making steak with a marinade i created

• Oatmeal with a bunch of fruits, maybe some honey or jam, granola. Mmmmmmmm...

• What is the black stuff? lol Looks good otherwise. I'm a meat guy. I LOVE pork. Roast pork, pork chops all good. I could have it every day. I love turkey to.

• 1|0
  • Croquetas, they are easy to make and so deli.

• chicken parm and pasta

• French fries, fried salmon and fried cauliflower.

• I make a mean weed brownie...

• crystal meth

• Anything that you can grill. Burgers, chicken, steaks etc.

• Chili

• I like anything. Food is one of my favorite things. I have worked for culinary/commercial kitchens before and I like to rotate and let my favorite food come naturally. I love eating, lol. I wish I did more work with the line cooks, but the only time was when I filled in for people that were out. I was a dishwasher and oddly enough at some of the other restaurants I was maintenance and custodial and only helped with the dishwashers occasionally. Steak or anything with meat is good for me.

• A T-bone! On the grill!!

• Roasted duck breast with honey glazed baby onions minted peas with madeira sauce

What Girls Said 7

• It was ramen for well over a year.

Now I love cooking one pot brown rice with carrot, onion, garlic, cumin, and chili powder.

• I can't cook! lol

• Baked Ziti

• I'm a master at cooking lasagne, too bad they're high in calories

• I gotta do the summer holidays in Italy then. Please teach me senpai.

• I'm sorry about your friend. I'd share with you my little secrets but I'm sure it wouldn't be as good as your friend's. It's too bad you didn't get to ask him before.

• Actually its fine. He had a good life, he knew how to enjoy life, be nice and just live. And then he had a non-painful dead. Honestly, nothing to be sorry about. Its what everyone wants out of life.

But sure, I would enjoy all kinds of family recipes :P

• Biscuits from scratch

• Cookies

• I make a great steak stir fry.