What are you people doing?

Most Helpful Guy

• am working right now and on gag messing around but also writing an essay on a question were I have to
    Give an example exercise for each of the six primary movements that occur at the joints between body segments: flexion, extension, abduction, adduction, circumduction and rotation. Are there any exercises that combine three or more of these movements? If so, name a few and describe which movements take place and where they occur.

I am going to do some bodybuilding later after work and then I am going to go look at a classic 1968 Plymouth Valiant 100 that I plan on buying which is kind of beat up at the moment but if I buy it and restore it this is what it would look like after I am done.

carphotos.cardomain.com/.../...920003_original.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I was up early in the morning today.. I had brekky, went outside to put my rabbit in the garden so he can frolick, cut my dogs hair and washed him.. Then took my dog for a walk. Did some shopping (grocery shopping) aswell while I was at it. Having a snack before dinner, going to hop on my motorbike and eat out with the crew..

What Guys Said 10

• Put together a video made of clips using MovieMaker. Waiting for it to execute. Gonna take a couple of hours I think. Browsing around GAG for now. Gonna eat some yogurt later on.

• ... pooping

• Watching my son play Super Smash Bros U

• I'm watching a LOT of Animal Documentaries (my new-ish binge.) And yourself?

• suffering as usual, lol.

• mast...

• Jamming to the band " Boston "

• Just woke up. Laying on the bed and listening to music while messing around on my phone. 😐

• Reading this thread

• Sitting here bored, answering questions on this site and wondering what the hell I'm going to do for the rest of the day lol

What Girls Said 12

• reading articles on a Saturday because u know, i have nothing better to do with my life than collect data for assessments. -.-

• HOMEWORK! lol

• Messaging to the guy I like 💕

• Heyyy,
    I am watching Investigation Discovery and getting high on cotton candy while browsing through GAG ;)

• Sitting at my best friend's house waiting for her to get here. First time sitting still today and all the thoughts that I didn't have time to think about earlier are trying to creep in.

• Kicking the elite 4's ass on Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. I'm broke from legendary hunting. Which these dudes give A LOT of money when you win.

• Watching my 5 year-old daughter play League of Legends.

• Watching Parks and Recreation

• writing this comment

• Just wasting my time on GAG.

• sitting with a thousand blankets wrapped around me bacuase I'm cold

• I'm standing right behind you.