Question for fellow artists about inspiration. where do you find yours?

writing dance music is my biggest passion in life, but sometimes i open a track i started or want to start a new track i won't be able to come up with anything for hours. and other times all these amazing ideas will just come to me and i'll finish an entire track in 5-6 hours.

anyone who does the same, drawing, making music, singing, etc etc, what is your creative process like?

What Girls Said 2

• My inspiration usually comes from my interests. I like to create originals based off games or shows. I also tend to daydream at work when I'm manning the small shop hardly anyone ever visits, which gives me an hour to think up more ideas.

• I draw and design a lot, and I find myself facing the same problem. I really take advantage of moments when I have a flood of ideas that are coming to mind. Usually happens at night. You can't really force yourself to become inspired, just let nature take its course.

What Guys Said 1

• For me, I'm usually just messing around playing my guitar and then I'll randomly play something that sounds good. I'll turn on the voice recorder on my phone and play it through a few times.