Pretend everyone on GAG just decided to share a huge mansion. What happens next?

We all just met for the first time outside the mansion, the realtor gave us each a key and left. What do you do next?

I would:
>Park rusty cars on the lawn like a redneck
>Call eternal dibs on the biggest room
>Locate and blaze with the stoners
>Put 10000 photos on Instagram so I look like a bigshot

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 25

• Find a big room with its own bathroom lock myself in with survival supplues and lock you strangers out.

• I'd go find @redeyemindtricks @Stacyzee @ElissaDido @LittleSally and @CHARismatic110 because they all seem like fun ladies to hang out with!

• i'd find my room, put my stuff down, go down to whatever common area there is and mingle.

• As usual, I'd probably end up in some sort of leadership position. It always happens everywhere else, lol. The irony.

Also, no one would be able to stay awake for anywhere near as long as me, so, I would just filibuster the shit out of the room negotiations, until I ended up with the best room. "Oh yeah, you got 44 hours? I can totally sit here and read you this phone book until you get sleepy enough to give in."

lol

• I'd link up with my sexy and we'd do our own thing
    Alone💕💕💕
    We have dibs on the rooms within the lighthouse!!! So you know, we need the boat too😊😊😊

• "THE REAL WORLD OF GAG"Somebody getting pregnant lmfao... that person won't be me!!! I'm going to find a room furthest from everyone yet close enough for the gag action. Rack up with food and games and then go to sleep. I'd mostly play a crap load of prank's on everybody and be creepy asusual.

• My nightmare comes true.

• Being in that mansion from the photo would be awesome. I'd definitely need to explore the house and talk with people I've had conversations with on here.

• 0|0
  • -settle myself down in a bed room
    -explore the mansion
    -go raid the fridge in the kitchen (make a coffee while I'm at it)
    -find a nice, quiet spot in some shade/sun, read a book or listen to music with my earphones on

• That mansion looks awesome. First thing I'd do is find a room and stake my claim. Then I'd start making myself familiar with the layout. After that I'd go find some other people and talk about wicked awesome the place is.

• Probably a lot of fisticuffs. Bad idea.

• Parties, dinners, Raid the fridge , go crazy and sleep in literally every room ever and yes photographs for memories. I dont think I would ever want to leave. They would have to throw me out. lol

• I'd probably hang out with the people I've talked to on here, find my room and get it all decked out the way I wanted, then get some speakers to put out by the pool (assuming it has one) and just relax in the pool with whoever wants to hang out while listening to some music.

• Unpack my stuff and quickly don my stab proof back armor.

media.giphy.com/media/ibxdyb3B8K1lS/giphy.gif

• Start my own Youtube where people ask for advice in the comment section and make vids of different ones of us answering, that personal touch♡

• ... I would leave.

• I'd jump in the pool. 🏊🏻

• I find the best room and live there until I get bored and ignore everyone haha! No one tells me what to do. Y'all can kiss my ass.

• I'll take the master bedroom, and I'll bring my boyfriend along ;)

• I would see if there were any cool cars in the parking lot.
    And once I finished with that then probably go to the pool or find somewhere where music is playing. ☺️

• I'm kicking all the trolls out and the anons lol

• I'd find a room, and log on to GAG.

• That would be so fun! I'd pretty much try and do the same as you, make friends, party, etc

• instagram it to all my friends.

What Guys Said 23

• Find the penis guy or black girl is hotter person and strangle them.

• Set up my room and do what I do every day bodybuild, smoke, write, paint, relax, train, and converse and have fun with my friends.

So I'd probably go train with @consultisback is the gym.

Set traps, trick and troll people with @mistnigqa808 and be his wing man because who doesn't love a ying/yang combo?

Go find @justbanannaz talk with her about tons of stuff, do goofy and silly things with her, find out what makes tim tams so tamylicious and hunt a koala bear ( to keep not kill ) maybe box a kangaroo because I just have to, I gotta know.

Go to the smoking lounge and the bar

Climb a tree, tour the garden because what mansion doesn't have a beautiful garden?

And then start up a grill and start cooking stuff because I love to grill, it smells delicious and who doesn't love a good hamburger, ribs or steak? or smoked chicken/turkey.

Other then that I'd go check out and see how everyone is in real life as opposed to on here also this mansion is going to be fucking huge like the size of a town or city, I opt for a mini train station and cars for use to get around this giant place.

• aw, id totally be on the lookout for u too! =]

• I'm already in the hot tub with the ladies breh, join us!! Haha

• @ConsultantIsBack Sounds good to me, haven't been in one in a while.

• I dont think I would care. Any room in that house would probably be really nice.

Id also try and be friends with whoever seemed to display the most leadership qualities.

• I'd prepare my acceptance speech after y'all elect me supreme ruler

• Park my rusty trucks next to your cars.
    Smoke up the garage with my Powerstoke
    Blast Van Halen at full volume while wrenching on the Stang
    Keep my own private liqour cellar
    And probably get in a lot pf arguements with some of the left wing liberal wackos that are so plentiful on this site.

• Have you seen all the incredibly pissed off psychotic people here? I'd leave immediately.

• What happens next? I am guessing mass orgies.

• That brings an interesting question. Would you rather have a room in a really nice house, or your own small apartment?

• My room is my room only.

But anyway, I tend to leave roommates alone. I do my thing, they do theirs.

As long as my room has my guitars and amps, and my heavy bag, I'm content.

• I'd be more civil than I am online here.

That's because trolling irl requires more finesse etc.

I'd watch the guy sand girls throw sexist comments left right and center as per usual and then I'd hang out with the nons exist sin the chill room like "why are we being held prisoner here just for being members of GaG?

• Leave my shit in the room, and then sit in the living room awkwardly to see what's up.

• I'd make sure the fire extinguishers are ready to go. :P

• A murder mystery?

• Create the fruits gang.

• I would find all the girls that post the butt pics and try and get lucky
    Butbprob end up like that skit from snlbwith tom hanks and john lovitz

"Hello... and goodbye... did not even give me the time of day!"
    Lol

• Probably awkwardly sit in a corner or in my room. i really am very awkward. x)

• I'd beat the fuck out of people I don't like

• it would just be like an ep from beauty and the geek.

• I'll sell you mushrooms in the stoners room ;D

• A lot of people sitting in corners by themselves. And probably a mass shooting.

• i'd fix everyone a drink and slip a special pill into each one ;) then rape the girls :)

• I'll hit on every GAG chick I like till they kick me out from dat mansion... I don't care...

• I would grab all the sexy bitches on here and throw them in one room together and whenever a guy gets horny he goes to that room and picks a girl she goes with him to the room, gets fucked and then she's put back into the waiting room all of them are naked of course