Why do mothers get so butt hurt when people say that they shouldn't be allowed to breastfeed their child in public?

I mean what's the big deal, it's just a baby?

Most Helpful Girl

• You were also a baby once, everybody was a baby once and they are very important and you have to take care of them all the time.

What Girls Said 6

• If you're going to troll at least make it funny for everyone.

• Psh... troll effort was so minimal that I got through half of the title and knew it was horse shit.

• People say we (ladies) shouldn't breastfeed in public because "it's disturbing".

THE CHILD IS HUNGRY FOR CHRIST SAKE!

What is so disturbing about this? Its a beautiful thing, and it hurts to hear people say that we're making a mistake by FEEDING our child and that it's disgusting.

Should we just let the child starve until we find a room, a place or a blanket to cover? Oh yeah - that sounds like the greatest decision.

Yet whats the difference when a woman is dressed as a slut, where a low cut shirt - boobs exposed, bra-less, and showing off her ass and then there's the mother feeding a child. The mother gets called the stut cause her boobs out, but the real slut is label "sexy".

Okay. Thanks current generation. That really set everything straight.

How's that?

• "THE CHILD IS HUNGRY FOR CHRIST SAKE!"
      Like I said, so what, it's JUST A BABY FOR CHRIST SAKE. I'm not saying that you should or shouldn't be allowed to, I'm just saying why is this such a big deal to mothers?

• Because the child should be fed wherever - it shouldn't matter to people whether she is breastfeeding in public or in a private room. Its a child - innocent and has a chance for life and people don't seem to care about this because it looks disgusting so it offends the mother.

• Why shouldn't they be allowed to breast feed, whats the big deal?
    Heck I can legally walk around topless if I want to.

• Because why should it be disallowed? It's just a boob

• But why do they make such a big fuss over not being allowed to breastfeed, it's just a baby for crying out loud?

• Maybe because breast feeding is shoved down your throat by the hundreds of practioners you come across until and after the baby is born. So you have people from to different sides telling you what you should do with your body.

What Guys Said 9