Whats your dream job, dream city to live in and dream car?

Investment banker, chicago although ny would be a better match for the finance industry. A 1969 mustang.

Most Helpful Girl

• dream job - wildlife sanctuary or rehab centre, I wanna do a bit of research too, hopefully with reptiles.
    dream city? I dont really have one, wherever life takes me :P
    dream car - 4wd jeep

What Girls Said 3

• 1. N/A
    2. Austin / Seattle
    3. Anyyyyyyyy kinda caddy 😍

• Im living the dream. 😜

• Have my own beauty/fashion line, California with apartments in NY and a baby pink convertible 💗

What Guys Said 5

• 1. Founder of a big architecture firm, that brings up live standards for the poor.
    2. Still haven't decided, I feel like I will travel a lot but probably Istanbul or Chicago.
    3. Mercedes G63 AMG

• Dream job: *retired* banker :D
    Dream cities: Rome, San Francisco
    Car depends on the place : Mercedes G, Toyota 4x4 or similar in the US. Alfa Romeo in Rome.

• Software or Program developer in New York City. No need for a car, I use the subway.

• I want to live in a house I built with a farm I grew
    and the only bill I wanna pay is internet and phone
    and car bill after that im good

• Hsha, the simple life huh. That sounds so good right now.

• stress and the food we are eating is killing us
      we are not designed to work for hours on end

I mean seriously why is it that you need to be licensed to farm or even have a garden, there's plenty of land, for people to grow there own crops, and not have to worry about money for food, we can build our own houses there's plenty of trees all over the world, why the fuck are we paying for land that's a free gift, there's so many issues I can go over when it comes to government, we should all be in mansions living a good simple life, instead we struggle, millions of poor without food or water everything we have is free, and if we try to help people on a real basis the government steps in there nothing but a big oppressive gang

• Because we are brainwashed into thinking that socialism is bad. That only when people are struggling for food, medicine and working hours on end do we ever thing about being more like Europe but nope. Ahhh, americans, i wish were smarter as a people.

• >Research physicist
    >Torrington CT
    >Toyota TRD Supra