What was your personality, hobbies, etc 10 years ago and compare it to today?

10 years ago-Was a shy 11 year old boy that rode horses, loved camping and hiking, wanted to work at a job that deals with nature like a Wildlife Biologist or a Game Warden. Listerned moslty to country music. Loved sports moslty football and basketball.

Today-A 21 year old college student that is study business. Still like sports, horseback riding, camping, and hiking. Still listerning to country music, but listerning to metal maybe more than country music. Big difference is wants to be a big time C-level executive and not shy anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 18. It was a hectic time in my life with a university entrance exam ahead of me. I didn't do much other than studying. I'm a gradstudent now with about 2 semesters to go... so it's pretty much the same but now I'm an engineer.

Most Helpful Guy

• A decade ago I was a rather studious 10 year old little boy who enjoyed reading a lot of books, writing stories and essays, and masturbating to the annual SI swimsuit issue. Today I'm pretty much the same, except I'm finally a college student.

• I never read a lot a decade ago maybe expect for books on nature or sports, now just read books about the business world.

What Girls Said 4

• i was so sarcastic as a teen. like... incredibly full of contempt for the world lol. i guess a lot of teens are like that. like they feel so misunderstood, when really... they just need to get the fuck over themselves. as an adult, i'm much more relaxed and goal-oriented.

• Mostly the same, but was not a lesbian yet.

• Still the same mostly. My kids were babies. Was not as high up in my company as I'm now.

• I starting becoming a women. I was born as a guy. That is the biggest change for me.

What Guys Said 7

• Age 12: Very Shy, Reserved, just very introverted in general. I played video games a lot, but still played sports. Watched way more tv, interested in Astronomy,

Age 22: Still very active in sports, rarely play video games or watch tv, pursuing a career in physical therapy, way more outgoing and social.

• Being a different age range than you mine haven't changed much. I go out less than I used to, I'm more of a home body now but I always was kinda. Just more so now.

• 10 years ago I was into working out, watching sports, going out clubbing every weekend with my friends, and I was addicted to MySpace.

All of that still holds true today except for the clubbing and MySpace part.

• I was 8, so watching Dragon Ball, playing video games, reading, and singing.

Today: watching Dragon Ball, playing video games, reading, and singing.

• 10 years ago my hobbies were woodworking and drinking. I was loud and fairly outgoing. (mostly from the booze)

Now my hobbies are bladesmithing and hiking. My personality is much more laid back now (I no longer drink) and I'm more of an introvert.

• I can be still introvert at times, but was a more an introvert back then. It's weird to look back but cool at the same time.

• Lol they haven't changed i am still a kid at heart ;P

• Playing need for speed
    Playing kickball
    C student
    Playing dodgeball