Does anyone go to Texas A&M?

Anyone here go to Texas A&M? I'm currently residing in Australia and planning on moving to the US to study. I'm still exploring my options. If anyone here goes to the college, can you please give me a brief summary of what you think of the college

Most Helpful Girl

• A&M is beautiful! I went to Wayland instead, but if A&M had offered a master's in divinity, I would have loved to be an Aggie. The area is wonderful, and the people are very friendly. Of course, I'm a Texan, so I am a bit biased. But I think you will love it. The University of Arizona is great, too, and so is the University of California, Long Beach. I have friends that went to those two places. I hope you love it there.

• How is Wayland like? I was looking at the university of Arizona as well. Cali sounds good too. Aha it's Soo hard, can you maybe give me an idea how those other colleges are like. I really need to get a lot better idea, before I make a decision. Thank you, I hope I enjoy it too! :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• It was a popular place for quite a while, but now it's emptier than George W's head. A few years back they opened up a SuperWalmart across the street, and half the student body got jobs as greeters! Why slave away for for years and end up managing a Burger King with a huge debt to pay off, when you can cut out the middle man and pull down 8 bucks an hour clear!

• Their hoops squad is pretty good.