Is it possible to be trans-curious?

I am a female, but I have always wondered what it would be like to be a male. I wouldn't say I was born into the wrong body, but sometimes I just feel more like a guy that a girl. I know I am pan-gender, but could I be trans?

Most Helpful Guy

• That sounds more like being moderately genderfluid. The trans* people that I know are pretty clear about how they feel about their body, and about their dysphoria. Feeling more like a guy than a girl would be a gender thing, not a physical body thing, so that would be a lot more about genderfluidity or gender neutrality than anything else. At least, that's how it sounds from your brief description.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, draw some mustaches and wear hat, some vest and experience what it like to be a man outside

What Guys Said 10

• it could probably become a thing.

the wording made me laugh lol

• I'm pretty much the same way. I often wish I could be female temporarily, but then go back to enjoying being male sometimes too. Maybe talk to a therapist about it or something. I decided not to do anything about it though besides just think of myself as non-binary and don't really follow set gender roles for males.

• Please don't make up new terms
    Tumblr has vomited enough of them out already

• welllll ehhhhhh why can't you simply just call it curious? You're curious. Why is there need to be pan?

• in my opinion it's pretty normal to wonder what it would be like to be a member of the opposite se.

• ''I know i am Pan-Gender''... Ugh, Enough with the made up genders already -_-

• Please stop.
    You are a girl, yes sometimes it's interesting to think about how the other half lives but it doesn't mean you should go mutilate your genitals.

• I think everyone is curious as to what it would be like to be the other gender. However, an extremely small percentage of those people would actually want to be the other gender.

• Ask doctors lol

• You aren't missing anything, the first thing you feel when you wake up is a hard on.
    Sometimes it wakes me up late at night. Curiosity kills the cat you know, maybe being your current gender is better. But if you really want a dick, you could probably trade with someone.

Surgery is a crappy way of life though...

What Girls Said 1

• lol, its been glamorized so much that Atlanta has to have a shool just for trans kids becuase of the amount of kids idenitfying. Even in england they had a emergency meeting because a unpresidented amount of kids started identifying trans. FYI, noone is born in the wrong body scientifically impossible. Even more people will identify trans and its sad.

• I don't think anyone was born in the wrong body either but I don't know what's sad about it. When technology has advanced enough we'll probably be able to make our bodies into whatever we want, so get used to it :D

• @frozenhorizon naw, you obviously haven't majored in anything science related. we are going to make humans perfect by birth, so lgbt , mental illness, obesity, sickness won't exist. GMO babies are going to be so cheap that everyone can do it. we will be born literally perfect