Have you ever been in a parade?

I went to a St. Patrick's "warm-up" parade this afternoon. I remembered a time a few years ago when I went to visit my best friend's family and during my stay somehow ended up being in the town parade with the volunteer firefighters (he was one).

SUPER awkward...

Most Helpful Girl

• All of the parades I've been in are due to being in band. So home town ones I have.

Though the biggest one I've been in. Is when the band went to Disney world and we played in a parade they had.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I've been in 5-6 parades now. I used to be in Girl Scouts for a while and they're usually in my town's parade. And then my sister was in a majorette group, which I walked with her in some of the parades.

• Yeah when I was a kid. Have no idea what the float was for though haha

• Sounds like fun. Would love to be in one

• yeah, heaps. we have pretty big ones in carnival back at home, they are good fun.
    I've danced in one! that was super cool :D

• Yep as a kid

• Yes a few different ones...

• What did you do?

• In some i was a sign holder, threw out prizes/candy, was on a float in costume and waved to people, helped make floats etc etc...

• I just sat in a firetruck and waved at people.

What Guys Said 5

• I was in a gas truck. With my dalmation barking out the window the whole time.

Good times.

Tip: Bring candy to huck at the crowd.

• I don't remember having any. There were definitely a LOT of people in the parade today who looked like they had other things that they'd rather be doing...

• Funny how 100 years changes things.

1916 were you in a parade in any town, you'd be bought drinks at every pub in town.

Parades don't mean anything anymore. Too damn many of them.

• No, I have not been in a parade

• Yes when I was in band.

• At 0:52 first line 2nd from the right to the left. Mess with the best, die like the rest.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsZSEEVQpBk

• I been in a St. Patricks Day Parade and a July 4th Parade.