Have you ever been in a parade?

I went to a St. Patrick's "warm-up" parade this afternoon. I remembered a time a few years ago when I went to visit my best friend's family and during my stay somehow ended up being in the town parade with the volunteer firefighters (he was one).

SUPER awkward...

0|1
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

• All of the parades I've been in are due to being in band. So home town ones I have.

Though the biggest one I've been in. Is when the band went to Disney world and we played in a parade they had.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I've been in 5-6 parades now. I used to be in Girl Scouts for a while and they're usually in my town's parade. And then my sister was in a majorette group, which I walked with her in some of the parades.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah when I was a kid. Have no idea what the float was for though haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds like fun. Would love to be in one

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah, heaps. we have pretty big ones in carnival back at home, they are good fun.
    I've danced in one! that was super cool :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep as a kid

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes a few different ones...

0|1
    0|0
    • What did you do?

• In some i was a sign holder, threw out prizes/candy, was on a float in costume and waved to people, helped make floats etc etc...

• I just sat in a firetruck and waved at people.

What Guys Said 5

• I was in a gas truck. With my dalmation barking out the window the whole time.

Good times.

Tip: Bring candy to huck at the crowd.

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't remember having any. There were definitely a LOT of people in the parade today who looked like they had other things that they'd rather be doing...

• Funny how 100 years changes things.

1916 were you in a parade in any town, you'd be bought drinks at every pub in town.

Parades don't mean anything anymore. Too damn many of them.

• No, I have not been in a parade

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes when I was in band.

0|0
    0|0
  • At 0:52 first line 2nd from the right to the left. Mess with the best, die like the rest.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsZSEEVQpBk

0|0
    0|0
  • I been in a St. Patricks Day Parade and a July 4th Parade.

0|0
    0|0