Have you had any embaressing naked or nude moments?

Most Helpful Girl

• One time I was waiting for my boyfriend to come over. I heard a knock on the door and ran over and opened the door, I was in a slutty outfit and it was some fucking random dude. He had the most stunned look on his face, I immediately slammed the door. Haha that was more awkward than embarassing though.

Another time me and my ex boyfriend were running around our hotel floor naked and someone busted us coming up the stairs, we squeeled and ran back to our room. This was more funny though, not embarassing.

Now this story, this was embarassing. I was using the handicap washroom in the mall, it's easier when you have a stroller and a toddler along. I let her go first and then I went. I was hovering over the toilet peeing and my daughter (3 at the time) opened the mother fucking door and a bunch of people saw me on the shitter. Not even like 1 person, the door faces the food court so like a full food court of people 😣😣😣

I screamed at her but because I yelled instead of her closing the door she started crying because I yelled out. I had to jump up panties at my ankles and slam the door. Fml!!! When I left I could feel eyes everywhere on me. Goddammit, so embarassing. I swear to god my face is red right now just thinking of how awful that was.

• I was that random dude ;)

• Thanks love them but not really embarrassing.😜

What Girls Said 3

• Not really I'm comfortable with my body.

• Can't say that I have.

• Is that because you don't find it embarrassing?

• No, it's because I've never been nude when I wasn't supposed to be.

• Okay

• Lol the first thing my driving instructor ever heard me say was 'I haven't got any clothes on!' because he phoned to confirm my first lesson, and my phone was downstairs so my Mum answered it and brought it upstairs to me, but I'd just had a shower so I yelled that to stop her coming into my room xD. Then I had to take the phone and talk to him anyway pretending that hadn't just happened xD

Also once our neighbour was doing some work on the house or something and needed to come upstairs for some reason and saw me naked walking to the bathroom to take a shower. I was only 12 then though, still young enough to get away with skinny dipping and walking round naked in the garden on holiday. I was only embarrassed because I didn't expect anyone to see me.

What Guys Said 2

• Only briefly. I woke up one morning naked in a hammock after a night of drinking, with a sheriff's deputy standing over me. It took me a few seconds to realize he was responding to investigate a money theft which I had reported the night before. Since I was on the private property of a nudist resort, he didn't care one bit about my state of undress. He took statements, filled out his report, and left.

• No. I avoid letting anyone see me naked. Not comfortable with my body.