What is the most illegal thing you've gotten away with?

Most Helpful Girl

• A new toll road was being opened not to far away from my mates house. It was unfinished as they needed to put in place camera's that can detect your speed, get your number plate, and deduct money from your account (for those who signed up).
    The fence outlining the road was unlocked and wide open, so a mate of mine (plus myself) road our motorbikes up there, did some laps and got off

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm generally a very good boy but two or three times I have gone out during the with my best friend to... let's say "make some political corrections". The largest party in my country is very right-wing and nationalistic with racist and facist tendencies (kinda like the Front National in France if that tells you anything). Unfortunately they also happen to be by far the richest political party because they get sponsored by a billionaire, kind of like the Republicans in America get sponsored by people such as the Koch brothers. Because of that, they're financially capable to put up billboards with their messages (sometimes clearly racist) all over the country. Just to name one example, they created a billboard where a bunch of white sheep standing on the map of our country (representing citizens) kick out a black sheep that is trying to stand there too (representing foreigners). The "black sheep" is a linguistic symbol in German for somebody who is sinful, immoral, destructive etc. But of course at the same time the allegory also plays on the black skin tone many foreigners who come to Europe have. So the billboard is not only saying "kick out all the foreigners" it also implies that a dark-skinned person is by definition a criminal, dangerous person. There are many other campaigning posters like this one that the party has created in the last 20 years. On some of them they hate on foreigners, on others they hate on muslims... whatever works best for them at any given time.
    I am in a serious, long-term relationship with a girl who is herself a foreigner from outside of Europe and so it's perhaps understandable that this open racism makes my blood boil. On top of that, my best friend and me are both at the very left of the political spectrum and we absolutely don't intend to let racists, homophobes, chauvinists etc. go around spreading their hate without fighting back. So what we did was to walk around town with a pocket knife and destroy several of those prominently positioned racist billboards (we didn't destroy the billboards themselves but the posters that were glued on them). Though this is not a crime legally speaking, it is a misdemeanor and can lead to some very serious consequences. If caught, you have to pay (the equivalent of) up to 20,000 dollars fine and that doesn't even include the thousands of dollars you have to pay the party to repair the billboards. But we stand by our opinion. I can't let this kind of stuff happening.

• Really? That expensive for ripping up signs? Wow.

• @JRICHARDS1996 the whole thing about immigrants is the wild witch hunt over and over again. Politicians are creating solutions to problems that don't exists just so that you elect them.

• @JRICHARDS1996 You know what's funny about guys like you? You love to act all machoish and as though you were real tough, walk around with your guns, praise the second ammendment and masturbate to phantasies of yourself rising up with violence against your supposedly dictatorial government but when it comes down to actually doing something, your just another pussy. You're no different from the racists who marched with the NSDAP in 1933 and killed Jews in the Reichskristallnacht in Novemer of 1938. You feel tough and strong with your guns and your friends raging against unarmed, defenseless minorities, including children and women such as my girlfriend, but when it comes to defending the very principles of a liberal democracy that allow you to even live the life you live and to openly utter the bullshit you utter, you're just another little coward with no balls.

What Girls Said 21

What Guys Said 29

• Retrieving school database passwords to "enhance" school servers. Just because they had an insecure network it should be allowed to be accessed. If they spent more time on the infrastructure my friends and I wouldn't be able to get into it. That was back in highschool though lol and now I'm way smarter and could do much more if I was in the same situation. We couldn't do that much, I wish we could have changed grades etc but we could only access some files like answers to worksheets and stuff like that

• Drive-skating (which in some Michigan winters, is the only way to drive), tried (and failed) to dig a hallmate up at college out of a ditch and prevent him from being discovered, in the hopes of sparing him the added humiliation of a DUI, but I was let go after being briefly questioned and found to be totally sober (but possibly misguided), and I once accidentally caused a courtroom to laugh till their sides ached because I made the defense attorney look stupid without intending to. (It's complicated, I was on jury summons.)

I still think: "Dodged quite a few bullets there."

Probably the heaviest thing I ever got nailed on was a tail light not working. (Turns out, it was the fuse box corroding. Thanks GM!) A $200 repair down the street later, and all court costs were averted.

• I stole some candy when I was 11 or so, it was more about the thrill and my friends wanting to do it. And I have smoked weed still technically illegal in Switzerland although cops often ignore it and you only get a fine if they catch you with a small amount. There are still cop that bust a lo of people though so you have to be a little careful still. But I don't smoke a lot only when someone offers me :P.

• Well, now we know who's got sunshine in a bag... :-P

• Nah I didn't mean that in a negative way. It is illegal. I'm just saying they might as well legalize it.

• @Joc4Position Y I think so too :), it'll happen. Switzerland always takes a bit longer because the political system is a bit slow but that also has advantages, no hasty decisions, once things get decided they stay that way etc.

• it's a toss up between 2 things.

1. stealing a school bus and taking it for a joy ride.
    2. smashing a giant hole in the side of a brick building with a steel pole then smashing the new truck inside the building with the steel pole.

• Well, I know which Avenger you'd be. :-P

• @thisGUYknows: I've seen a few of those on YouTube. They're a hoot.

• @thisGUYknows Well I dunno, there isn't much to tell, I just had a troubled youth.

With the school bus there was this guy who was "in charge" of the bus's, or what ever his job was, anyway he was a real fucking prick to me and my friend. So we went to the bus yard one night, searched around till we found where they kept the keys and took the bus to do burn outs on is back lawn at his house. We had obviously figured out where he lived before hand, this was not our first confrontation with this guy. Pretty sure we woke him up with the bus outside his house blasting the engine and such on his grass and mowing down his trees/shrubs then buggering off with the bus. We hurried back to the bus yard, parked the bus and went home ASAP! A few hours later the guy came to our home banging on the door and windows, yelling and swearing at us, we just ignored him.

I don't recall what sparked the incident with the building and the truck, that happened when I was about 13 or 14 I think.

• Buying things from other states and smuggling them back into my own state. But can you really blame me? California sucks. I like my 30 round magazines and fireworks that shoot up in the sky :)

• Why should you have to smuggle them? It's not illegal to buy shit like that from a common citizen. Or is it illegal in Cali? It must be illegal in Cali.

• @Joc4Position : They call it Kommiefornia for a reason.

• @Joc4Position It is illegal in California. You either have to smuggle them or buy them off the black market.

• I stole like a shit ton of weights from a gym one time lol. Me and my homie XD. We almost got caught too, because one of the guys who works out was standing right outside the door, and nobody goes into the gym through the back door but him. Luckily it was dark so he didn't see the weights, because me and my homie had weights in our hands lol.

We would have been in so much shit lol.

• Sometimes you gotta have that front yard gym, haha
      cdn.c.photoshelter.com/.../130625-IronMenGC093.jpg

I put my bench outside of one of my apartments in college, and one day the maintenance crew decided to throw it out. I was heated, I called the office of the complex and they were on some "oh, well, you can't have things outside of the front of your apartment...", and I hit her back with "how come you didn't throw out all the propane grills that my neighbors have? Those are in literally the same spot." Had no answer for me, it was some bullshit, I was so tight about that, haha.

• @WhiteSteve Yeah that is messed up. When your story started I thought you were going to say that someone stole your weights lol.

• I dabbled in urban pharmaceuticals for a bit years ago. So probably that lol. Don't do drugs kids. Drugs are bad. mmkay?

• Drug possession about 99999999999999999 times

• Drinking underage and smoking cannabis

• Some seriously excessive speeding... empty highway at night in a hopped up V8

• LOL those gifs
    So i've actually gotten away with some dirty shit. I'm not even going to say on here out in the open lol. I didn't have the best decision making process as a teenager. Or in college.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Nice try.

• Probably something driving related. I'm a dick when it comes to driving.

• Making a "stealing" prank on a small market, many years ago. I was supposed to pretend stealing a watermelon from the guy, and I got scared when two men started chasing me, so I just ran and ended up actually stealing it because I was afraid to go back. 😣😦

• Blow job in public

I'll never do it again though

• If I told you that I'd have to kill you.

• Cheating in an exam xDDDDDDDd

• LFMFO that monkey gif though ^_^ hahhaah that made my day! Probably piracy

• I saw a lady's ankle once.

• Speeding

• Like I'd tell you.

• If I told you i'd have to kill you. So I won't tell you

• I've done some dirt lol. Speeding, nude in public, driving naked, smoked weed, had cocaine in my possession, stole stuff, uttered threats at some jerks, smoked somebody up with laced weed by accident, bought alcohol for minors :P i'm the devil, just kidding i'm a good boy now

• smoking weed at a petrol pump

• im not dumb enough to say

• Throughout my primary school education I used a pen without a pen license. 😎 #Thuglyf

• Pirating games

• Great idea to post it on the internet.

• Giving an cop a golden shower!

• What the fuck? I don't even want to know.

• @Joc4Position From a high building though, a group of cops chased me but jumped from building to building and managed to escape!