Who do you think most. African-Americans will vote for?

Personally, I prefer Bernie. Hillary, is just fake as fuck to me. I can't stand her. She looks like a damn dinosaur. Trump? You already know how most of us feel about his ass 😂😂

• Bernie Sanders
  • Hillary Clinton

Most Helpful Girl

• If they're sensible they'll vote for Bernie. That goes for anyone who's not a white male millionaire though :')

I think Bernie because he actually makes an effort to have a discourse with BlackLivesMatter for example, and is involved with addressing issues directly affecting the Black community, and acknowledging the role of how race is constructed in society in these social problems. Hillary has made some fairly major errors at her rallies when it comes to communicating with groups concerned with the issues Black people face in America, and is also wayy less overt in showing support for campaigns such as BlackLivesMatter

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know to be honest with you though I know quite a few blacks who are voting for trump. Though to be honest with you a large percentage of the voters are rather ignorant, a lot of them don't do actual unbiased research, get 2nd opinions, look into their pasts etc or are easily deceived. And just vote people in because they say free college which isn't actually free by the way or because he's black or she's don't like his hair prettier or just simply follow the news which isn't trust worthy at all, whores of the media world pretty much already bought and paid for by political parties, some dumb ass motive like that.

Not trying to be rude but just telling it how it is, though I suspect most democrats will probably vote for sanders though, but Hillary will win the primary because she has more political connections and will have more delegates then sanders and for selecting the primary, delegates are what matter and what get you chosen. In some areas though it seems fairly even between the two so it''s hard to say who will win on the democratic side for the primary.

What Girls Said 5

• Probably Bernie. It's more likely that his policies will help black Americans and he's shown more respect to them than other candidates like Hillary.

• I'm white, but I'm sure most African Americans will be voting for Bernie. At least the one who have bothered to watch the debates.

Like you said, Hillary is fake af. And Trump is a white supremacist, who makes fun of disabled people and is afraid of foreigners. He disgusts me. Even his supporters disgust me. Ho can anyone stand behind a person like that... Ill never understand.

#feelthebern

• Bernie. He has more experience and I want to see Hilary fail again I don't like her because she's fake.

• What makes her fake?

• @Joc4Position she is always changing her positions when its relevant.

• Can Bernie still win the democrat party? And how likely is it?

• #feelthebern♡ I liked Bill Clinton. I don't like Hillary.

• I can't stand Hillary's flabby chinned ass either. Bernie. 👌👏🔥🔥

What Guys Said 12

• Sadly, most African Americans will vote for Hillary. Her massive victories in practically all the southern states so far have illustrated that very clearly. This is particularly ironic since the Clintons have never done anything for the black community. In fact, they have hurt the black community. Bernie Sanders on the other hand has fought for equal rights alongside such people as Martin Luther King since the early 1960s. The problem with African Americans is that most of them are so-called low-information voters. And no, this is certainly not meant in a racist way. African Americans live in a system of institutionalized racism. This makes them - among other things - statistically MUCH more prone to fall into poverty, crime, drug addiction etc. And because many black people are poor and poorly educated, they also don't have the access to important political information and many of them also don't care to get this information.
    However, there is also a grain of hope.
    Time is working for Bernie Sanders. Hillary has had her good times in the south but now it will become much harder. She's won the states she was supposed to win and that's nice for her but up north and in the west will definitely struggle more and her victories are anything but certain. On top of that, Bernie used to be completely unknown and he has to make up for that. With every day that passes, he gets another chance to get out his message. And with every time he gets out his message, a few African American voters might catch it and realize that Hillary is the wrong choice. This is why I think Bernie has pretty good chances to win many black voters in late states such as New York or California. But we still have to assume that a majority of African Americans will unfortunately end up voting for Hillary.

• I'm no longer a black man, though I was when I was younger. I'd vote for Bernie if I were still a black man!

• I think most will go for Bernie. Hillary didn't let that BLM woman interrupt her speech (she did interrupt, but Hillary didn't take shit, which I think it's what Bernie should have done), so that would give some votes for Bernie.
    Also Bernie seems to be more what minorities want, so I think he's gonna get more black votes, and well, minorities in general.

I hope he wins, though it's gonna be TOUGH.

• Most will vote for Hillary, particularly the older generation. We're already seeing that in the primaries in the southern states. People loved Bill Clinton, and they see Hillary as Bill being back in office again. I voted for Sanders, but he lost by a long shot here in Georgia. Ultimately it's probably going to be Hillary vs Trump, and Hillary will consequently win. Or it could all be part of the plan.

media4.s-nbcnews.com/.../...6b9cd94249a410f990.jpg

• Fuck em both.

#BlackPersonHere

• Most blacks over the age of 45 will vote for Hillary because the thought Bill was the coolest president ever. Young blacks will side with Bernie because we weren't old enough to know about Bill's presidency.

• and what about Black people smart enough to think for themselves, and who realize no one is holding a gun to their head and forcing them to pick a democrat?

• exactly. What about them? This poll gives them two choices. Both democrats. What about the ones who have decided not to vote democrat?

• @ksoma Well I did say "Most" so those who don't fall under that will vote for someone else outside of the party. If you have some sort of issue with it take it up with the Asker or make your own question about it.

• The majority will vote Hillary, as instructed.

• Hilary is nothing more than a poll follower, not a real leader.

I'm not voting, but I'll take Bernie any day over Hilary

• Sanders will not win... In the end is Hillary vs Trump.
    So, from these 2, which do you prefer?

• Hillary Clinton and so far that's exactly who they've been voting for unfortunately. I'd prefer anyone to win but Hillary. I don't like Bernie but at least he's not Hillary.

• Bernie I prefer him as well but I'm not black (I'm white)

• Remember, black people of America! You only count as black if you stay on the plantation and vote for democrats! Independent thought and considering points of view not put forward by the NAACP and the other race-hustler's guilds of America is not allowed, and you are not a black person anymore if you even consider a GOP candidate! You are just a race traitor!