Crazy guy is creeping me out Advice?

For some reason it seems like every guy that i have met on tinder is seriously insane. I met this guy about half a year ago on there named (Phil) and we have been talking and hanging out (as friends) when i first started talking to him I had to slow him down because (phil) was calling me (babe, honey and his girlfriend) I do not like for anyone to call me that unless we are dating. So now what phil is doing is when we hang out with my girl-friends and their boyfriends phil thinks it is alright to grab my ass and literally try to kiss me and makeout (hell no!) I do not know him like that and how dare he try to do that to me. Now he is back to the irritating nicknames (babe, sexy, and calling me girlfriend). NO! My ex called me the other day and told me that (phil) told him to stay away from me and that Phil was my boyfriend and soon to be husband and that Phil told him that if my ex came near me he would beat him up. I dont know wtf Phils problem is but he is insane. Advice? Should i tell phil what i know or just stop talking and hanging out with him?

Most Helpful Guy

• purchase a taser.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think deranged guys are more likely to use the app to spook and terrorise others

What Guys Said 2

• You have to take a stand on this and tell him in no uncertain terms you do not like or want this and to keep his hands to himself.. and his thoughts as well

• Why are you continuing to see him anyways?

What Girls Said 0