What was the last thing that annoyed you?

My brother and I got into a fight. For my sweet revenge, I sewed all of his pant and brief legs shut so he had to wear swimming trunks. 😂 He retaliated by dipping all my tampons in paint so I have nothing to use. ARRGHH!!! I want to shoot that brat! 😠

Most Helpful Guy

• Some bitch sewed my pants and brief legs together

LOLOLOLOLOL U DESERVED ITTTTT

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm last annoying realization (s) Plain&simple... Someone starting a conversation with me and not actually having a conversation with me. Starting something without finishing it. Like I will kidnap u and blow ur knee caps off mf #KathyBates #MiseryStyle other than that... McDonald's has money for Superbowl commercial's, but they're ice cream machine is broke every other week😑 DAFUQ?

What Guys Said 14

• Yes when people don't make an attempt to understand me but now I just ignore them and block them and just continue living my life.

• Not a lot really gets under my skin.. but had this one lady that I dated and that first night all she rambled on about was her last boyfriend.. I did listen to her until she was finished.. because I am not a rude person at all.. but this conversation by her was by no means fun to listen too.. after the date was over... I did mention it to her.. and she got all huffy at me.. well that was the last date between her and I

• The 4 women in front of me today chatting away without a care in the world and walking so slowly down the stairs I missed the train.

• My ex said she half hated me because I "broke her heart twice like her dad" even though both times I broke up with her because she wasn't putting shit into the relationship. That irked me.

• Annoyed that I sprained my ankle yesterday and that I might possibly miss two tournaments this week. 😡😩😔

• My sisters, singing loudly and goofy like at midnight -_-.

• Honestly, you deserved it.

• costumers at Walmart, I hate them so much

• My alarm interrupting my sweet dreams 😒

And lol @ painted tampons

• aww... thats so cute... minor league problems...

• lmao. thats a both funny and cute story. the last thing annoyed me was i think my life lol.

• I had a promoted MyTake, nobody seems wants to read it. :( loool

• The disconnecting

• lol funny

What Girls Said 8

• Daylight savings time. That's what annoys me right now.

• no offence, but you kind of deserved it... but when my dog annoyed me by repeatedly hopping into the shower with me, I gave her a spoonful of peanut butter (her favorite treat in the world) and watched her lick the roof of her mouth for the rest of the day, trying to get it off. Then I gave her a big bowl of water because I felt bad

• None taken. :D
      I can go overboard with my pranks sometimes and end up feeling bad, but when I am about to apologize, that idiot would pull something much cruel on me. XD

• Annoyed/pissed off/upset at someone.

• Not something, some one. Biting my tongue to keep from going apeshit.

• Well we have new people in our class. This one guy just wouldn't shut up. He kept interrupting my instructor trying to be funny but it got me so irritated. 😒

• tampons in paint lmaoooo!!

• Some idiot who tailgated me all the way home this afternoon.

• My mom not letting me play football with some guys last Sunday night. That really annoyed me. 🏈