How should a vampire politely excuse himself to go to the bathroom during a date with his beautiful long lost bride?

A vampire just found his gorgeous long lost bride after years of searching, so he decides to take her to his castle and spend some time with her. A few hours in and the vampire feels the urge to go pee. However, he doesn't want to seem rude towards the beutiful young bride she's dating, so how should he tell her that he needs to go?

Most Helpful Guy

• A thousand pardons my dear but I have the strangest stirring in my loins, and it's not for the passionate love making we shall be presently. You make me humbled and weak, that I feel that I must powder my nose;

What I fool I am to use such language, for I do not wish to hide my paler, you make me feel alive and to have the bodily functions of a mortal man that I must pass water again like I did so many hundreds of years ago before my turning.

You are a miracle and when I return I shall celebrate you, though it pains me so to be without you for any longer I beg you to forgive me this moment my dear, my love, for this silly old man nature once again calls and I shall count the seconds we are apart like the eternity they shall seem.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you looking for a punchline to a really bad joke?
    1) vampires don't exist
    2) it's not rude to excuse yourself from the room for a moment.

What Guys Said 4

• "I'll be right back"?

• There are no vampires

• Excuse me, my love. I think I had someone bad for lunch.

• Ah my kidney stones are acting up, I need to piss blood... Be right back.

What Girls Said 0