Ranting space. Share whatever that's bothering you?

Maybe you stepped on a stupid leggo and now your foot's giving up on life? Maybe your boss fired you and you're trying to figure out how get revenge?

I'll start: I'm pissed because my stupid sister doesn't give a shit about me anymore and came up with a dumb excuse to make me move with my grandma so she can have the apartment for herself and her boyfriend :)

And I can't even say at least I have my grandma because both of them got mad at me and made a huge drama this morning and now she's barely talking to me.

Your turn.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sick of being stuck in my room not allowed to do anything. I broke 2 vertebrae and 2 ribs like 2.5 weeks ago so my doctor said I can't do anything for 4 more weeks and it's driving me crazy

• How did that happen? i hope you get better soon

• Yeah it's so boring. I need to find ways to occupy myself

Most Helpful Girl

• This will take a bit.
    Sick of my mom choosing her stupid cho mo son over everything I have to say and trying to force me to talk to him.
    Sick of my ex giving promises that he can't keep or changes his mind on.
    Sick of not being able to wear girl clothes because my body style is eye candy for my moms boyfriend.
    Sick of my dad telling me my ex said a whole bunch lf cute shit and not knowing if its true.
    Most of all. I'm sick of fake friends and family, the two faced jerks and now you never know who you can trust.

• I'm sorry you're surrounded by such shitty people. You don't need them. And who gives a fuck what your boyfriend's mom likes? fuck her... and everyone else

• Thank you. Yes. I am surrounded by nothing but shitty people. Its okay. I couldn't agree more.

What Guys Said 9

• I'm sick of cookies being delicious cuz bruh it's getting dangerous

• Nursing a sprained ankle and taking a good minute or two to get up and down the stairs.

• I'm sick of people being heartless to me, makes me want to cut everyone off 😊

• I'm angry because I want to be. All done.

• I don't have a rant, I just like your profile pic! So sexy...

• Can i be ur next boifriend?

• I'm tired of wondering if girls just aren't attracted to me.

• I only have a few months to live a regular life

• i have a fetish and i'm wondering what other people think of it. now i want to ask a question about it on GaG but i'm kinda scared of the mean answers..

• There's always mean answers. What kind of fetish?

• but now that i told you i'm wondering what you think about it. if you're not too weirded out, could you tell me what you think? just be honest.

• Not my thing at all but it's ok as long as no one gets hurt

What Girls Said 1

• my mum hates me. my nan has dementia and she's forbidding me from seeing her.

my best mate called me gross because i can't help the fact of the daddy kink and it 'effecting' me in ways.

i hate my teachers only three actually care about me and my grades the others treat me and everyone else like shit

i can't sleep proberly i wake up all the time or i have a vivid nightmare and can never really wake mysle fup