What was your childhood toy that you had a really fond memory of and did it every get stolen?

Mine was a ghostbusters projector zapper and then one day when I showed it off in show and tale in kindergarden when I went to the bathroom some kid stole it and I was devastated. I started accusing everyone of stealing it even my best friend :(.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had the best set of holographic Pokemon cards ever (including a legit Shining Charizard) and it got raided by the neighborhood kids ganging up on me. Ruined everything.

• OMG I remembered those those were freaking awesome I remember showing those off in 3rd grade and then everday in stead of playing good ball or dodge ball I would whip out my pokemon gamboy color games and just play them during recess.

• Press b to exit and a wild mew will pop up. Catch it cuz its only lvl 7 ( you can change this with magic ) and then you can do the same method for every Pokemon based on their hex code.

• Actually it's the last Pokemon you battle whose special stat counts.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a little Matchbox Miata that I always considered a good luck mascot. Still got it. It's JB-Welded to the dash of my lifesize Miata. Because continuity. :D

What Girls Said 5

• Awww people can be cruel
    Mine is more of a funny story
    The "bitten chin Barbie" I bit a slice in her chin with my tooth (i probably only had one front one at the time lol) anyway my "friend" (neighbour next door) try to take it from me. I said that is my bitten chin Barbie, I bit her chin this morning!!! Lollx
    Her older cuz was keeping an eye on us and she said that bitten chin Barbie is ugly, so the neighbour no longer wanted it.
    I used to melt them shits on the stove too lol
    I fuckin hated Barbie
    I don't even know why they hell I was playing with them in the first place.
    Oh wait... the neighbour hahahah

• I still have my favorite toy :) my cucumber! nah jk

my fake baby Sofia is still with me, we have so many good memories, I used to sleep with her when I was 5. Cutest toy I've had.

I have all my toys tho, those are memories I should never get rid of.

• Most of my friends lived in my neighborhood and this one girl was trash and would steal my Barbie accessories. She stole other shit too but the Barbie stuff cut deep. I should have punched that bitch.

• Had a plastic lightsaber I used to hit my brother with. It didn't get stolen but I sure as hell didn't get it back after I gave my brother a bloody nose. Oh well...

• my dear puffalump cat... at the zoo
    i remember that day...

What Guys Said 2