What kind of person do you think of when you hear the name Ameris?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think of Merlin from the TV show Merlin as that name is pronounced verbally almost the same way as Emrys which is Merlin's name is the languages of the dragons.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think of someone exotic, shy and intelligent. someone who's in touch with their culture, whatever it is... although I'm sure I'm way off, i keep getting vibes of South Africa or India.

• Well you're almost right there is a guy with a name spelled differently on a TV show but pronounced the same, he's not exotic but he's shy and intelligent and in touch with his culture/heritage.

What Guys Said 2

• not my favorite

• Who the hell is that?

• Its my friend's name. She said she's thinking to change it because it makes her think of America.

• It sounds like an awful name period. I don't blame her for wanting to change it.

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like a strange nickname for America.
    Probably a girl with weird "new age" parents who give their children names from words they made up thenselves

• lol, that's what i thought of. the chick got too lazy to finish spelling america and slapped an s on the end :D

• İ dont know ıts sounds good