What would you do to me if I shrunk down really really small and turned into a tiny fairy, like Tinkerbell, flew up to you and said hi?

Dosen't seen like survival would be easy at a tiny size. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I won't do anything. I'll wish you back and yes I'll give you your space so that you can build on that and you can live there forever ( if you want too of course).

So what if you are small, you still have a life to live, it's still your life and so I would respect that.

• :) you'd be the kind of person I'd hope I would encounter if I was teeny. Honestly I don't think we realize what a dangerous world it may become if we shrunk.

• I am a kind person?

Well I don't think I am kind as such! but if you believe so then it's good.

• Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• Three things could happen

A) I have a heart attack upon sight
    B) I sneeze on u
    C) I die of syphilis

• I'd return the salutation and continue on with my day. Anything less could see me charged with a hate crime.

• A fly.. SPLAT !!

• probably swat you with a fly swatter thinking you were a giant bug

• the same thing that was done to tinker bell... put you in something... a bottle or something.

• I'd be fairly confused, but I would say "hi" back.

• I'd suggest that we plan a heist where we rob something utterly morally reprehensible like human traffickers,
    Save the victims of the human traffickers, kill the traffickers horribly, then give half of the money to the victims then keep half for ourselves.

• Use it as an opportunity to literally split a woman in half with my dick.

• I'd probably look you right in the eyes and say fix it before I crawl up nose and dig my way into your brain.

• oh never mind you are shrinking yourself... I'd probably tell you to make sure you use a condom with any mosquitoes you meet. A lot of them have zika...

• Id say acid is a hell of a drug

• I'd start figuring out what the hell did I drank, ate or if I inhaled something.

• Spray you with Windex.

• Say, how did I get to Neverland? 🤔

• You'd end up being knocked the hell out like any other bug for flying in my face

• Return your greeting.

• Aww!! I would take u over my hands and look into your eyes

• Pinky in vagina

• I would make you suck on my dick. Although I wouldn't feel anything lol

• I'd kill ya like a fly and flush ya down in ma toilet...

What Girls Said 13

• Slap my boyfriend for putting acid in my coffee. No, but seriously I would think I was tripping balls and pretend nothing happened.

• Swat you

• Nooo, I'm a teeny girl not a bug. I probably couldn't survived your swat :(

• But what if a frog or bird get me? :( or a spider ewwww

• Well, I am confident that if you had the ability to shrink, you would be able to battle anything in your way... or at least, rise back up to your normal size

• Squash you like a bug.

• I'd think I was on drugs and pretended nothing happened.

• Flick you away from me like an annoying flying insect.

• keep you in a cage like captain hook but only because you are soo pretty

• I'd be curious as to how you did it, or ask you if you could do the same to me. Being like tinkerbell would be kinda fun I think.

• Awww, i would put you in a safe place :)

• I would ask you, "how did you do it?" because me too I want to be a small fairy like Tinkerbell.

• I've got one one those electric bug zappers..

• I would lick you all over. I like lick cute things.

• I would catch you, hug you and feed you sugar cookies.

• I would first look again and again to make sure i am not dreaming. Then i d say "awh how cute" Then i will ask you if i can have three wishes