How do you feel when someone uses you?

It can be in anything when a person needs a favor. When someone just wants sex anything you can think of any situation. How do you feel? Do you believe we all use each other either in one thing or a other?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't mind it as long as I can get something from them in return, which I always insist on, but I make it subtle. If they want to operate that way I'll play the game too.

Most Helpful Girl

• People use other people loads, it is the big things which effects people the most. It can make you feel dreadful and horrible. It can even make some people depressed.

What Guys Said 11

• Well it all depends on who that person is. If I don't want someone to use me they just can't :)

• As long as they bring me back with a full tank of gas I'm OK with it.

• Are you asking me? or in general?

• Nothing you can do, just part of life.

• I am intrigued by that, she knows how to play her hand well. That's impressive.

• It's not using if I'm okay with it.

• It depends on who it is what it was and why...

• Deceived... When people fool you, use you as time pass !!

• I do it because I want, so it is not using.

• normal

• Why? Did this happen to you?

What happened?

What Girls Said 3

• I feel like a psycho :) I wanna kill and stuff :) :) 😊😊😊😊😊😊

• It makes me very angry. I don't use people. But I foolishly continue to set myself up to be used.

• Whenever that happens i just cut ties with that person, unless they do me favours too.