I read so many books sometimes up to 49 books a Month and I really enjoy them is this bad and boring gouging me a bad personality?

• Nerd
  • It's okay
  • Just stop
  • Nothing wrong

Most Helpful Guy

• People that read books have the most things to talk about because of their knowledge. Because of this, they are the opposite of boring. Me? I am very boring because I usually don't have much to say and would prefer to avoid small talk for this reason (people become very judgmental for some reason).

What Guys Said 15

• There's nothing wrong with that, in fact I do find it to be an admirable trait. I wish that I had the patience to read at least 10 books a month.

• Vote 'D' :D

At around your age and younger I was much worse in number of books read than you right now and I turned out just fine. That apart, the knowledge comes in real handy too :D

• You're a nerd and you should be proud of being a nerd

Nerdy people will love the hell out of you

Habits and hobbies are what truly define you to the outside world, after all. So if you like books, you'll have lots in common with people who love books.

• Nothing wrong with that.. they say life is an open book anyways.. that saying may be true for you.. have at er and all the power to ya

• If you enjoy it then keep going. Don't see anything wrong with liking to read.

• That is only good, keep at it. 8)

• It's ok. But it's incredible how can you read so many : )
    Anyway, it can affect your social life, remember that your real life story is also very interesting to develop. Don't live hidden in stories.

• Thats perfectly fine, but I do hope a girl I date is also willing to go outside and do fun outdoor activities as well.

• I wish I could read 49 books a month.

• To be frank no one will care during the majority of your lifetime. Do as you see fit.

• Go on.. its really great.

• i would say boring'

• Yet you suck at punctuation...

• Fuck off I'm actually good at it but don't see a point using t on the Internet

• Using it

• keep reading hun i wish i were you

• Depends on the books, really. Some books will improve your life and your mind. Others are fast-food for the eyes. They just make your brain fat.

What Girls Said 9

• Unless you are reading children's books I call bullshit on you reading more than a book a day... do you not have work or school?

• No uk bot and college but I make up at weekends so and don't believe it but I love to read

• LOL BIG NERD! hahah! i read one book a month lol! haha I don't have time! lol

• damn, I wish I could read that much. I just don't have the concentration for it.

there's absolutely nothing wrong with being a nerd, by the way

• There's nothing wrong with enjoying reading. Do it as much as you'd like.

• I also love to read. So does my boyfriend.

• You're a nerd. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Keep reading. #fellowbookwormhere

• I recommend Carrie by Stephen King.
    You can read it online by looking up "Carrie read online".

• I am a reader and i read that many books and sometimes more! nothing wrong with that.

• It takes me from from life

• Ignore the second from

• Nothing wrong with that...