When archaeologists dig your body up in the future?

What story do you think they'll make of your body and anything that isn't totally disintegrated that's buried with you?

And don't you think it's weird that one day, you'll be a part of history that people look back on and say ohh in 2016 people lived like this and wore these clothes and enjoyed this music etc...

We always dig up graves from history of random people and they come up with theories about the life of that person.
So, what will they think of you?

Most Helpful Guy

• They'll probably laugh at how I have a permanent retainer on my bottom teeth. Because no doubt in the future they just fix that stuff with gene therapy. Or they're in synthetic bodies that were engineered to be perfect.

They'll most likely be perplexed by the fact that I apparently died riding a T. Rex wielding mini-guns (the T. Rex is wielding mini-guns, not me).

Most Helpful Girl

• They would wonder why I had such a rough life.

What Guys Said 1

• Hmmm probably that I must have drank to much coffee and i died very young from stress at work. Or alternatively if someone hurries up I could be a talking head in a jar and my head can live forever x

What Girls Said 2

• Well if I were to die today, they would probably noticed that I had been pregnant at such a young age, I have a birth defect so my legs don't work, and I had cancer. They'd probably think that I was pretty weird...

• They'll think I was healthy. They'll know I had children. Probably assume I was moderately well off.