I got really drunk at a party and dumped three peoples phones in the toilet, how do I move on from this mistake?

I have been struggling with anxiety, depression, an eating disorder and self harm. I am emotionally unstable and one night at a party I snapped. I got wasted and put three peoples phones in the toilet. I dont know what I was thinking. I dont even remember the night. I've lost all my closest friends and my boyfriend cheated and dumped me. how can i move on from this mistake and stop feeling so guilty?

Most Helpful Guy

• OK. Clearly some therapy is in order, don't you think? Maybe some medication as well. You need to compensate the phone owners and ask their forgiveness. Whether they forgive you or not is not the point. Making the gesture will help you move on.

Get some serious help and live will get much, much better.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Remmeber not to get like that ever again and 2. You move on, if your friends aren't your friends anymore because of the phone dumping they were not your friends in the first place, just because you embarrassed yourself doesn't mean you deserved to be cheated on and dumped. So you get yourself together, get busy- do everything and anything you want and make a new start.

What Guys Said 8

• buy them a new phone or pay for the cost of repairs.

• I offered and they didn't want my money. I feel awful and like such a bad person.

• 1. Apologize to all those people and refund them no matter what they say, and tell them your going to stop drinking alcohol 2. Stop drinking alcohol, mostly because you don't seem to have very good self control, and also because it's a nasty drug 3. Move on and make new friends if your other friends don't except your apology. 4. Go to a psychologist and tell him what you told us.

• It's not that bad for a drug if you don't drink excessive amounts all the time.

• @frozenhorizon well 6 people die from alcohol poisoning daily.

• I don't doubt it, and I know nobody dies from weed, I'm just saying you have to be pretty irresponsible to die or have permanent damage from it. OP sounds irresponsible though so maybe it's relevant, lol.

• Well I hope they press charges on you for vandalism

• please visit a shrink
    a shrink will make things clear for you
    seems like a disorder to me, but i am not a specialist

• what kind of disorder might I have?

• what do you mean? can you please explain?

• anxiety, depression, an eating disorder and self harm. I am emotionally unstable, I've lost all my closest friends
      these are personality disorder symptoms to me,
      disorder can make you and your partner's lives a torture , and unstable emotionally
      you may hurt the ones who care for you and prize the ones who are abusing you
      that would ruin anyone who decided to be beside you and didn't gave up on you
      disorders are serious issue, and noone can deal with them but a doctor

• You don't. You're a terrible person.

• Buy three new phones and say sorry?

• Well, at least you didn't get your head stuck in the toilet

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/0eRxzuy_V2c/hqdefault.jpg

But clearly you need to stop drinking and seek help

• you're gonna have to turn amish

What Girls Said 1

• Perhaps therapy, and learning how to control your excessive drinking habits.

• I don't drink anymore. thanks for replying

• I will be, thank you. I feel like such an awful person

• Am not surprised.. Hopefully you've learnt a very hard lesson. x