Why am I always called innocent?

People always say I look so innocent. On top of that they call me 'adorable' 'cute' and they tend to pay me on the head. I hate being treated like a kid especially since I'm far from innocent. I smoke and drink plus going to parties on a daily basis. Wtf

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha yer just like me... people say I look innocent and such shit... I just wanna punch 'em in their faces... it degrades me... I've fucked chicks they'd never've dreamed about... and they call me innocent? Plus I drink like 3-4 times every week... shit those assholes make me feel like an anti-alcoholci virgin...

And fuck those guys who say hope guys don't fall for ya... innocent chicks suck... they're just anorgasmic prudes... although to be honest I'd not notice an innocent-lookin' chick... but now dat I know yer not innocent I'd give ya many notices...

Kep goin' on gal... just fuck those bastards who think yer innocent...

What Guys Said 7

• You are one of the dangerous ones, that what they mean when they say you "look" innocent. Hope guys don't fall for you.

• They're saying you LOOK innocent, not saying that you are innocent.

• you know, when you say how far from innocent you are, you actually sound pretty adorable :3

• Some people just look innocent.

• you're gonna have to wear the skin of your enemies to stop them from saying that just like I do

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0