If you were paid $75 to sleep in a haunted house by yourself for one night, would you do it?

Let's say that you were offered $75 to sleep in a haunted house that used to be a morgue. In the basement are freezers where they used to store dead bodies.If you were paid $75 to sleep in a haunted house by yourself for one night, would you do it?If you were offered $75 to be locked in the house for one night, would you do it?

• A) Yes, I would do it
  • B) No way in hell!
I'm surprised that people wouldn't do it for $75. I was originally going to ask if people would do it for free :)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• HELL YEAH I would but as usual nothing ever happens, I keep hearing all these experiences and I even went to the Ancient Ram Inn (London) & the London Tower just to see if I might... well nope... not one dam sighting or anything.

What Girls Said 21

• Dude, don't you live in NYC (or its immediate environs)? You are so totally framing this the wrong way.

You should be like, "yeah fine, this place totes used to be a morgue and all that... but, it's LESS THAN FIVE minutes' walk from the Q70 limited to LGA."
    Then, ask people if THEY'd pay YOU $75/night to stay there.

#fuckyeahmarketing

• If be okay with it. Those kind of places aren't usually too bad.

• Nope because I am already stress I am not about that life!

• I'm so damn broke right now, maybe for a thousand. But only if I knew the spirits weren't evil or 'playful'

• There are some nice spirits and there are some evil ones. The evil ones are the ones that's trying to make your life a living hell.

• If it was Casper, I would go every night. Sign me up, that's good pay and I get a place to sleep. I'm set.

• No way in hell I could do without the 75.

• That is not nearly enough money for me to want to do that.

• Eh sure, I'm a deep sleeper.

• It'll be a snowballs chance in hell before I ever do something like that. $75 is not enough money at all.

• Β£75, not dollars? Yes. Though I nearly said no with that gif :/

• I would with a companion, not alone.

• no. chump change. c'mon now.

• And Japanese ghosts will just fuck you up

• Like that one that lives in toliet stalls
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aka_Manto
      If you are sitting on the toilet (usually the last stall), a mysterious voice will ask you if you want red paper or blue paper. If you answer red paper, you will be sliced apart until your clothes are stained red. If you choose blue paper, you will be strangled until your face turns blue. Any attempt to outsmart Aka Manto by asking for a different color will result in you being dragged to the Netherworld. If you say yellow he will shove your face in the toilet but you will survive.[1] If you say no paper, he will depart.

• For $75? Hell no. Add a coma, and some zero's to it and I might consider it.

• Yes but only if I get to have a gun, salt, holy water, and can't forget Sam and Dean Winchester.

• Nope, no way would i do it for $75, if the amount was a LOT higher... then maybe.

• Yeah of course!!! Why not? :)

• 75$?
    I'm gonna need a little more than that.

If they are nice, fun, or quiet spirits maybe.

• Hauntings aren't real, but I'd probably just get my money up front then sneak out.

• No can do. You have to stay the night locked in before you can collect the $75 :)

• Hell no. I'd make you stay too so you don't run off without paying😄

• Yes I don't believe in no ghosts. And I'm broke.

• Just sleep next to the door or window. No problems

• Only $75? I'm not that cheap. Bump it up and I'll do it.

• Of course most people would do it if more money was offered. However, only a few are willing to do it for $75.

The $75 is to find out who is brave enough to do it for a (relatively) small amount.

• $75 was the figure that first came to mind.

• I don't believe in Ghosts, so yeah I would. Could I bring my phone so I can watch Netflix?

• Nope, no electronic devices are allowed. Oh, and there's no electricity throughout the house. The only thing that you're given are candles.

• Fineeeeeeeee.

• What the fuck really,
      I've had encounters with ghosts before and I'd still do it,
      But why

What Guys Said 30

• $75 isn't motivating me enough to spend a day in there when I could do something else and come up with way more than $75 in a given day lol

• Exactly haha. Regardless of whether or not it's haunted it's just not really worth the time, you're basically getting paid minimum wage or less.

• I don't believe in ghosts so I wouldn't have a problem but 75 dollars is not a lot of money. I'd have to get there and spend a whole night. Also these "haunted" houses are usually cold and uncomfortable so that would suck. So I think I wouldn't do it even though I'm not scared :P

• yes i would

• in a heartbeat. are you offering?
    how much do i get if i crash there for a week?

• Nothing paranormal has ever happened to me so I'd do it.

• I'll make those demons my bitch all night. Enjoy it so much you can keep the money lol

• Yes. Not a believer in spirits and the supernatural, but I'm always open-minded to consider the impossible.
    If I managed to get bothered and/or messed up my a spirit, then I will get a decisive answer. XD

• I've spent two nights at a hotel in Tombstone, Arizona that was built on part of the old Boot Hill cemetery. They dug bodies up when they laid the foundation.

• As long as "haunted" doesn't mean it has CO leakage, sure!

Easy money.

• Yes cuz yolo. But locked doors? That sounds rlly fishy...

• If u had said that: "The bodies disappeared without a trace one day" I would be fuckin outta here

• Make that $750 and I will

• 75 $ ? I would do it if I was offered 7500$ or something at least

• Sure, why not. As long as they pay for gas/bus tickets/plane tickets/etc and all other expenses that I would have. Otherwise, these $75 would be gone at the same night.

• Yeah, why not?

• Yeah, because haunted houses aren't actually haunted.

• Only 75 bux? wth xD

• Yeah, I've had encounters with ghosts,
    They didn't hurt me

• $75? I'd do it, but whoever's making that bet needs to up their offer a li'l...

• my life is already haunted, so why not, sure.

• Definitely yes. I like those places.

• No. I don't like not sleeping in my bed. It's specially crafted.

• yea i ain't no pussy, id do that for free

• Yes, i would do it

• Get paid to sleep? Hell yeah! I'd move in!

• With a gun and a group of people, yes

• Given that ghosts and the supernatural etc... do not exist, sure give me your money.

• I don't believe in ghosts bit I do believe in rats and 75 bucks isn't enough to deal with those bastards

• Yes... easy money... and it'd be a good chance to see wot can I find in a haunted house...

• Dead people are just dead but $75 is chicken feed.