Did you ever tried cocaine?

how was it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots and lots and lots of cocaine. Cocaine feels like ecstasy. Pure cocaine. Most coke on the streets is 20-50% pure. I've had the good stuff and the bad stuff. "Fishscale" cocaine off the brick doesn't feel jittery or speedy as cocaine is portrayed. It just feels amazingly euphoric and gets you horny. Pure cocaine feels like ecstasy, the drug. Just very horny and feeling very good. Somewhat like a very, very powerful orgasm, but a bit different. It's hard to explain properly if you haven't done X.

• If by ecstasy, you mean MDMA, that makes me the complete opposite of horny, haha.

• @user-2016 Addiction is determined by habitual use of drugs and compulsive drug seeking. Just because someone does some drugs doesn't mean that they're addicted or a drug addict. Drugs can be used recreationally, so can cocaine. And even heroin, less often. But, I've been classified as a drug addict since I was 14. So, for my circumstances, sure. But, to clarify, I don't do hard drugs anymore. I get high on a perpetual basis with a semi-opiate, just more along the lines of maintenance than recreation. It's much more cost and health effective than getting impure drugs cut with who knows what, at an inflated price, off the street. To say nothing of significantly lowering the chances of getting robbed or killed.

So yes and no.

• I don't know which person you're talking to but yeah it depends on habituation rather than use alone to call it an addiction. I am not an addict because I only do drugs a few times per year.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I like it when I'm drinking because it's an upper and it makes me have a good buzz, especially if I'm out with girls and in heels all night. It's expensive to get decent stuff, be careful, don't make it a habit. I am a very rare user of things like this.

What Guys Said 17

• No and it seems like a terrible idea.

• yep also cuz it is rated the 2nd most deadliest drug by watchmojo (reliable info youtube channel)

• Yes, cocaine is a quick buzz. It will fade somewhere within the hour. The high makes you very happy, but after the buzz is over, you will feel sad, depressed, even. It depends on how much you have been doing it. First time, I reckon, you will just go nuts and then shake it off.

• Never have, never will. Too many bad things about it. Don't want to destroy myself.

• I'm not proud to say that I have tried it on more than one occasion. I haven't done it for 5 or 6 years now, and I have no intention of doing it in the future.

• I haven't no but I remember a few years ago my co-worker at the time invited me to a party he was throwing and when I went a few people there were snorting cocaine. It was fascinating indeed!

• no i have not. but i have seen my brother go thew with drawls from it

• Tried yes. It's stupid; lots of energy and lots of confusion. I don't like to be out of control in my life so I didn't like it.

• Nope. I'd probably die if I tried cocaine because of all of the prescription drugs I'm on

• Never have, never will.

• It was dbrardbadlradar.

• no and never want to.

• No I have never seen it before.

• Never ever

• could have but nope i refused to take it :)

• No and Im not planning to.

• I've never had any drug besides alcohol

• Yes, it helped with erections and staying hard after orgasms.

What Girls Said 15

• yes, I did it off and on for about a month after I left my spouse, made me feel like licking things, and I got a lot of thinking done cause it sped up the process.

However, it did lead to a lot of sexual distraction of both the male and female persuasion.

At the end of the month I had done a whole 8 ball, and decided no more because it took away all feelings, good and bad, but the one feeling that I lost made me realize I never wanted to lose it again and so I quit doing it.

Was never bad up until that day.

• It was OK.

• I only did it once and tbh it was kind of fun but I didn't really get why people get so into it. No desire to do it again really. I'd maybe do a small bump if I'm like on vacation or something and someone offers it but not likely.

• No and it doesn't sound like fun.

• nope.. been around a couple coke heads before. freaked me out enough watching the transformation

• No.
    I have one friend who has done it. He did it once and doesn't recommend it.
    I had a few friends who did it at parties. It was as normal as chips and salsa.

• Hell NO! And never will, neither with a gun pointed at my head. I cherish my life too much to do that.

• No thank you.

• no and intend to avoid

• Nope no interest in it.

• No I haven't tried it and don't plan to try it

• No, I don't need to get addicted to something that bad.

• İ dont know but. never use this everyone

• Nope.

• I'm smart enough to not do drugs.

• yes two times when I was 18 and really dumb... at that time it was pretty cool to take that shit on the electric daisy carnival fest, besides other drugs, at 2 am before having sex with a stranger... if you're thinking about "trying" coke please don't