Attention Trump haters, what do you say now?

Do you still believe all those negative things that's being made up about Trump and the media establishments media now?

Michelle Fields and Ben Shapiro Resign from Breitbart after Fudging Story about Trump Campaign Manager. Visit the link.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/oh-my-michelle-fields-and-ben-shapiro-resign-from-breitbart-after-her-fudging-story-about-trump-campaign-manager/

I'm including the video that shows exactly what happened to Michelle Fields before she made her claim that Trumps staff pushed her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NoMPxomjiw
Attention Anonymous (18-24) claiming Trump is raciest, just because you block honest answers doesn't make your answers right and I'm still waiting for you to bring any evidence that Trump is raciest.

Most Helpful Girl

• Imagine that, news outlets lying to us again. Big surprise...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• This does not change my mind about Trump even one bit. I don't think Trump is the worst of them all, but c'mon, he thinks global warming is a hoax, he has said that "laziness is a trait in blacks", he wants to build a big ass wall and make Mexico pay for it, he got something weird going on with Ivanka and so on.

Im liberal anyways so he wouldn't even be an option for me, had I been able to vote.

• The aspect of global warming being man made is a hoax and there is nothing man can do to fix it including special charges or taxes. As for blacks being lazy to a extent some are so that is not a false statement. And now the wall, do you think it's ok for Mexico to have built a wall on their southern border between Mexico and Guatemala to protect their own borders but it's not ok for the USA to do the same thing between us and Mexico to protect our own? Ivanka? I have no idea their business doesn't concern me at all.

• The world was doing okay for millions of years until we came though.
      Yea and *some* white people are murderers? Where are you going with that.
      I don't give a shit if USA builds a wall, but I think the whole concept is ridiculous and a waste of money. I don't for a second think it's gonna stop illegal immigration.

• I hate trump for a number of reasons but the biggest is, he made fun of a disabled reporter and I have a disabled brother. Colossal douche.

• This is the lamest excuse I've heard so far. Which would you rather have running things establishment versus non establishment, somebody that makes fun of others or somebody that wants to get rid of others.

• I don't think he did. He claimed that he was just imitating what he thought a flustered reporter would look like, and that's he's never actually met the reporter.

• @TheSpartan sure let's go with that.

• Yes, because the reason i hate trump is because of "negative things made up about him", not because he is a colossal douchebag

• And this is supposed to change my views on the racist bigot... Why?

• Show me some evidence that he's a raciest bigot, I'll be waiting.

• Opinion isn't evidence and you haven't presented any evidence for your claim yet, still waiting.

• Open your eyes.

What Guys Said 13

• He's still a dick. Nobody in the tri-state is gonna vote for him.

He says nothing of substance, just meaningless platitudes microwaved and served up to the lowest common denominator of American society. His casual racism ('Those Mexicans... They're thieves, and rapists, and murderers...' or 'We need to halt all Muslim imigration until ISIS is defeated' being direct quotes that prove my point fairly well) doesn't help his case with me either.

He's the joke candidate. Honestly, when he appeared on Leno for a interview with 'himself'I thought he'd internalized that reality, but it seems not.

Don't vote for him. He's not the man for the job. I have no problem with Republicans, but Trump's a Nationalist, not a Republican.

The Nazi party were also Nationalist Socialists. The 'Socialist' bit of that was what created jobs for the Ubermenschen (and no, that's not German for 'Uber driver') and made the German people like him - he sorted their lives out.

Trump's not even got the socialism bit going for him. He just wants to be racist as fuck, and maybe get paid to build a huge wall at the same time. He's not interested in the American people, or injustice, or anything that isn't green and dollar-ish.

Don't let this utter moron fuck my country up please. C'mon America, we're pretty cool, why let this wispy-haired goon ruin our international reputation as well as our domestic affairs?

• I applause this story. There are more that should be gone from other media outlets

• Just wait until Trump gets nominated and Bubba and Hillary pull out all the dirt they've been collecting.

• Both of them have more dirt on them selves than does Trump, maybe they should take a good shower before they go to the debates.

• They've already been thoroughly vetted, and are the darlings of the powers that be!

• they are the establishments pets that's for sure.

• I don't like Trump for his divisive, hateful rhetoric. I don't like him for turning the campaign to a WWE side show. I don't like the fact he is so arrogant, yet he hasn't shown any clearly thought policy ideas except Build a wall. I don't like him for encouraging violence at his events. Most of all I don't know what he stands for because he changes his positions weekly. That doesn't even delve into his being a major asshole

• You are aware that Donald Trump has a horrible history as a person long before this campaigning thing, right?

Great business magnate. Horrible excuse for a human though.

• Doesn't prove he deserves to win.

• Really you want a man so narcissistic that he probably can jack off to pictures of himself.

• Anonymous has declared war on Trump. Have fun with that.

• I don't pay attention to third hand rumours and hearsay when it comes to hating Trump. I hate him because of what he does say. Period.

• The funny thing is that the Trump haters still believe Bernie will get them free college education 😂

• LOL you got it and wait and see their faces when it hits them that old Bernie is also just another establishment puppet just like the current puppet.

• Trump is the establishment just like else

• He'll be assassinated on Inauguration Day when Obama reveals himself as Osama and blows himself up, killing himself and Trump.

• Breitbart telling lies.. who would have imagined that. :D :D :D
    (Breitbart News Network is a conservative news and opinion website and radio program.)