What is the most rebellious thing you did as a teenager or as a teen now?

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmm... my life consists of rebelliousness... and im still a teen. My mom cares a lot about me and my bro so the things i do are REALLY rebellious. I have a list of equal rebellious things but the one i like the most is tell my mom i was going to a friends house, but i didn't , kinda. I went to the friends house, then we drove to a party and at that party i messed around with with some girls (not sexually) and had a few "drinks". Didn't get drunk, went to the store to buy gum to clear my breath and made it back home at like 2:00 in the morning. The best part was i got to meet a celebrity on my way to the store. It was nice.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was never really a rebellious teenager, I had no reason to be. My family is pretty laid back so I was able to do whatever as long as my basic chores and homework was finished.

What Guys Said 22

• What didn't I do, haha. The most explosive thing was probably when my mom was nagging me about something relentlessly, and I kept saying "ok, Ma, I GOT IT!." She wouldn't shut up, and finally I got pissed and punched out one of the windows in a French door, haha. I don't know if that's "rebellious", but it was pretty crazy. And of course I did all the usual stuff. I'll tell you about it when you're older😜😂

• Creamy burnouts in the highshool parking lot, drifting the mountain roads, smoking weed, all the usual bred small town kid shit.

I think the most rebellious thing I ever did specifically would be stopping in the middle of the highway and doing a rolling burnout for Instagram. Got maaad likes for it tho. :D

• At 16 or 17 I founded the Anti Principal Movement in HS , made flyers and had them distributed (and got caught, of course) LOL

• Drinking beer at a party when my dad told me to ask the parents of the party if it was ok first. I knew (as did everyone else) that the guys parents were uptight softies who were against it but they were too dumbass to suspect that 50 or so horny teenagers looking for drunk sex at a party would be drinking haha. So whatever, I drank with my mates and we just had to hide the booze every now and then when they peeked their head out from beneath their rock.

Other then that did a burnout once when picking up a mate just before he got to the car door to make him run a bit haha. His mum then stepped out from his house so we got out before she saw my face lol

• I tried cigarettes when I knew my parents didn't want me to and then was well forced to keep smoking them by people I though were my friends when I didn't want to do it anymore, well until I fought them. Other then that hmmm I almost took out a kids eyesight who was bullying me breaking the very strict rules my school had about fighting and causing a ruckus. And talking back to a teacher who was a overall horrible person and should have never been allowed to teach.

• Probably something at school.
    Is ditching class rebellious?
    Is taking hallucinogenic flower seeds in yearbook rebellious?

• Listened to unedited music without my parents' permission. My parents forced me to only buy edited / "clean" / radio versions of music (which SUCKS as a hip hop fan).

Yeah, i'm tame, not rebellious at all! :-P

• Yooooo, I had the Digital Underground Sex Packets album on tape, and I hid it and colored in the parental advisory logo with a black marker to blend in with the black background on the album cover, and then hid that shit DEEP in my bedroom, because it still said Sex Packets on it, haha.

• it was pretty self destructive xD but when i was in middle school, i rejected learning stuff i thought i didn´t need. like for example we had to memorize topographic shit like rivers, mountains and cities... it was literally just stupid pure memorizing, nothing more. so i intentionally failed the tests out of spite but still managed to get decent average grades by compensatig it with stuff i deemed sensible to learn.

• My parents didn't want me to get a tattoo
    Is i called them when i was at the parlor and then a few months later got another one wothout telling them

Both are pretty big they aren't some little things
    One takes up my inner bicep the other is my whole calf

They approved by the third one

• My parents trusted me enough not to bug me about things, so I had zero reason to rebel.

• Once I refused to succumb to the bourgeois. Now, I am among them.

• I said fuck once.

• I became a philosophical anarcho-capitalist.

• I can't recall.

• Drink coffe at night yeah I am a monster 😎

• I didn't eat the veggies I was supposed to.. Oh what a rebel.

• Nothing comes to mind as rebellious.

• I became a neo-nazi

• Get wasted often

• not going to school for a month straight maybe I don't know

• Killed my parents.

• They said go to bed no later than 12:00... I went to bed at 12:03

What Girls Said 21

• I wasn't a bad kid at all, more of a goof ball who only watched tv, read comics and ate my day's away. Howeverrrrr... I did flip a teacher in another section of our school off once for giving me detention for something extremely petty. Ohhhh my mommy was pissed when she got that call lmao. That is the first thing I can think of.

• I bought a motorcycle I was only 14 at the time. It pissed my mother off to no end.

• I feel in love!

• Lied to my parents about driving 12hours to visit a dude I was dating for 2 weeks. Which I stayed at his house for the whole 2 weeks. I was 18 at the time and was 2 weeks before I started college.

• Brought a guy in bedroom at midnight while my parents were asleep. I was soo afraid and excited at the same time. I couldve gotten into trouble but I did it anyway.

• Basically I've done a lot of rebellious stuff (breaking and entering, going to parties, getting drunk/high, getting into several fights, even stealing) but most recently me and my friends just got these guys to buy us drink and went and just sort of wandered off into these fields and got really drunk and it was pretty awesome

• I was never rebellious as a teen.
    I got my rebellious phase out in first grade and was scared out of doing anything rebellious for like forever haha

• I've never really done anything rebellious. Never felt the need to.

• Read banned books?

I had no reason to be rebellious. My parents never gave me curfew and were not strict at all. That takes the fun out of being rebellious.

• Not doing my maths homework once.
    #ThugLife 😎

• lol uh
    I once stayed up all night watching Netflix when it wwas a school night

• I wasn't a rebellious teen.

• I was about as rebellious as a baby bunny lol but seriously, I can't think of anything.

• I had a very long leash as a teenanger so I didn't need to rebel.

• I bought copy of marquis de sades 120 days of sodom and hid it in my underwear draw.

• Smoked pot and drank

• I haven't done anything except for hanging up on my mom when I was 14. I guess thats not rebellious.

• I refused to attend a school my dad really wanted me to attend.

• Pretty much nothing. I was such a goodie two shoes. My brother was the black sheep---he ran away, he got in fights at school, cursed out his teachers, ended up in court a couple of times. I just felt like, someone had to be the good kid, lol. Plus I loved that my parents basically loved me more because I was "the good one." Even though my brother has completely changed his ways, the effects I think are still long lasting in how my parents treat him vs. how they treat me.

• This happened a few months ago. I had school the next day, made up a story about how we had a field trip (I'm 18) and was sleeping over at a friends house. So we went out and some guys invited us to the VIP, free drinks. So yeah I ended up SO DRUNK, kissed a guy and lost my friends. Called home to my PARENTS so they would open the door for me (I was seriously not in my right mind, called them like 30 times) and when they asked me about it at 5 in the morning I said hadn't been out (although I was crearly drunk and dressed for the occasion).
    WORST part is I don't remember A THING. I lost my memory and had a total blackout, which is even worse because no one knows where I was for two hours (STILL A VIRGIN THOUGH; PHEW).
    So yeah I was really embarrassed about this for a long time and cried like a baby for days. Now I'm the responsible friend who doesn't go overboard because I've learnt from my mistake! Sharing so people know what can happen and no judgment, I've been hard enough on myself. Hope this counts!!!

• Went on a surf/sailing trip with some friends when i told my folks i was spending a few weeks at a girlfriends house...