What mostly makes you cringe?

Most Helpful Guy

• Clowns, the word bae, ignorant and or stupid individuals, some people on here which would go with what I said before, hmmm political correctness, communists, socialists, femnazi's and this really overweight guy that wears extremely short and tight clothes when jogging, I swear I must have the urge to stab my own eyes whenever I see him, but at least he's trying to get healthy lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Whenever I see someone using any sort of powered saw. Every time I see it I imagine my friend who cut off the tip of his finger and I cringe.
    The sound the security remover plate makes if I scratch a plastic container on it a certain way. It's a very low sound that makes me cringe, and disorients me a little bit when I'm working.
    People who use their phone when they are at a play or a musical. Not only is it disrespectful to the actors who have worked hard to learn the show, but also to the directors, the choreographers, the scenic, and lighting designers who made the show, and The stage manager, and lighting and sound, and stage techs who took time out of their busy schedules to work on the show.
    People who get upset if they are asked about any sort of membership or loyalties cards, and rudely state that they don't want it, and don't understand why they are being asked. As a service employee that works in a place with a payed membership program, it is my job to ask about it whenever I ring up a customer. I personally don't care if you have a membership, or want one. Sure getting you to buy one earns a thumbs up from my managers, but I'm not going to get fired if i don't. Don't go complaining to me about something that is just part of my job.

What Guys Said 6

• A recent How Do I Look question.

• People that complain too much.

• When people say everyone is beautiful

• When someone I don't feel close to start crying and spilling their guts. If they don't hit a spot that makes me feel empathy it's just weird.

• People who put ketchup on hot dogs. Eww

• Clowns.

What Girls Said 8

• weknowmemes.com/.../that-makes-me-moist.jpg
    Plus the sound of packing peanuts, people mixing a bunch of food together and eating it, and the sound of glass breaking.

• The word : Undies and Moist
    the sound of nails on a wall or board ahhh
    Some stupid Gaggers who act like know it alls but are absolutely stupid.

• pickles.

• Worms and maggots. My phobia for them is so bad I spent all night yesterday trying to google if they can come out of peoples private parts.

• The obnoxious noises some people make when eating. Or snoring.

• holes.. like i am just trypophobic... ew just thinking of it makes me cringe i wanna throw up lol

• Some of the questions on this site.

• people trying to eat or chewing gum while they're out of breathe uuuuuhghhhhhhh mffffffffff