Why are you voting for Donald Trump?

I am genuinely intrigued

Most Helpful Girl

• He will make America great again by diving the people, alienating us from our allies, and as always, being the number 1 cheeto.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not , narrow-minded , unenlightened, self centred people who wear a cat on their head and call it hair do not impress me.

What Girls Said 3

• I am not voting for him as I can't vote yet and I'd vote for Bernie cause he's the lesser of the 2 evils. I mean Trump would be a really good president if he put his... initiative in the right direction.

• I've been asking the same question! 😆

• Im not voting.

What Guys Said 11

• I'm voting for whoever gets the Constitution Party nomination, be that Scott Copeland, JR Meyers, or Erick Okhander. However, I could probably tolerate Trump. Obama has set the bar so low, that Trump looks like a return to the younger Bush 41 by comparison. Which is still a very long way from perfect, but is a lot better than what we currently have.

• I feel that even if he is loud and abnoxious, he is closer to honest about his intentions. A lot more so than the alternative

• I just voted for Trump yesterday in the Florida primary and he won Florida big time he's a hard charger, he wants to fix the trade deficit problems, fix the economy protect our borders from illegal immigrants. He wants to lower taxes, keep our jobs in the USA. Make America great again our country owes so much money he wants to work on that. He wants to rebuild the military and make them a super power house where no one will dare touch us.

• Voting in this election is like voting for the least likely way of getting screwed. With and Nail or with a Spiked Bat? Choices. This by far is the weirdest US Elections I've seen so far.

• @Iron_Man, you might like this.

• I used to joke about voting for Trump because I'm not 'merican, but now that Trump is becoming more and more like Hitler, I'm not so sure that's funny anymore.

• Cruz is a sack of shit
    Clinton is a lying scumbag
    Sanders is a commie
    Kasich isn't going to get the nomination

• Because some people are so desperate that they will turn to a useless person who is so Narcissistic that he jacks off to pictures of himself

• I like his policies and think he would make a good president. Yes he talks like a comic book supervillian, but that has nothing to do with wether he would make a good president.

• "Meet the voters who support Donald Trump"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cQo7ZI3rAc

"Donald Trump’s surge is all about less-educated Americans"
    www.washingtonpost.com/.../

As I've stated here on GAG before, the USA voted Bush junior - TWICE. So Donald Trump is not the president that USA needs, but the president that USA deserves.