If you could know the exact time of when you're gonna die, would you want to know?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think about it now because i dont know.

But if i did know... and it was a day, a month, a year... or just extremely painful or scary it would be on my mind all the time! Id be living in fear of either the event itself or of not living life to the fullest.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, because my life would then be like a greek tragedy.
    I'd learn I die in a year, then my already bad depression would drive me out of my skull. (I've already twice attempted suicide)
    Then after completely losing track of time, I would kill myself at what I think would be an earlier date to die on my terms only to realize that it was the day I was supposed to die as soon as I enter the afterlife. Now once I'm in the afterlife cool, I'm safe, happy, and loved but to my loved ones. I die horribly with heaps of dramatic irony.
    So no, I don't want a self fulfilling profecy

What Girls Said 4

• No, I'd rather not know.

What if my death were to be in a couple of hours or days? No thanks.
    I'd rather not have the weight of knowing what is to come on my conscience.

• No I wouldn't want to know when.

• I wouldn't want to know the exact date i would just want a "Hey now is a good time to cross things off your bucket list" note.

• Hell no.. i would be stressing like hell. Nuh uh.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes because now that I know, I would not have to worry when, where and how im gonna die yunno? So I could go somewhere and do something crazy without my fadda and madda worrying their son might die because my death is already established yunno?

• No, I wouldn't be able to live life like I wanted if I knew. Everyday would be a countdown weighing heavily on my mind, no thanks.

• No I'd rather not know to be honest with you.

• Yes I would. Knowledge is power.

• No because I'm just going to keep thinking about specific day/time.

• I'd want to know so I can try to cheat death.

• Of course... and I wonder why most people voted no...

I'd like to know so I can program da rest of ma life... so for example if it was guaranteed I'd die at 65... then I'd do anything... I'd do drugs... I'd drink everyday... I'd smoke like 30 cigarettes every day... well why not? If it was guaranteed then who could stop me eh?

• Yes - and I wouldn't change one thing in my life