Are you Thick-skinned, Sensitive OR In-between?

I am a peer support worker. Got to be thick-skinned!

Thank you guys :)

2|4
26|34

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 33

• im honestly all around the block.

sometimes im tough as nails

and then like 2 minutes later I'll be screaming WHYHYYYYYY!!!

and then I go cruisin for a bruisin

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm fairly thick-skinned, certainly if the opposite is getting angry.
    I can stay calm even when people around me stress out. That helps you to relax delicate situations :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm very sensitive. Not emotional but sensitive. Sometimes I'm a little too sensitive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I joke around about my abuse as a child so I would say thick skinned.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry to hear about that. I can understand though

• Show All
    • Well I have had a lot of time to consider and reflect on it.(practicly an old man :D )

• Nah, still young!

• I'm mostly thick-skinned. I don't let things bother me. However, if someone I care about says something rude or hateful to me, it hurts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Life has thrown so much at me there is barely anything that really drags me down. That only happens when a very close person is involved.

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of things do people say to you?

I think I'm in-between. Some things get to me. Some things don't.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah i can understand that. LOOOOL dude Anything and everything! you think about it... and it's probably already been said to me. HAHAH :)

• Show All
    • thank you very much! my friend. Nah, i think you could do it. YOU'd set them straight with wit :)

• You're welcome. Haha I doubt that.

• I try my best to be sensible to the others, if it goes over their heads, I'd rather be thick skinned about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • in-between it depends on what the situation is. but i am my own worst enemy when it comes to mistakes

0|0
    0|0
  • God you are crazy sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • Thick-skinned wouldn't describe me very well. It's more accurate to say that I'm impenetrably skinned.

0|0
    0|0
  • In between. A lot of things I'm thick skinned to. There are a few topics that will get to me however.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very thick skinned , probably because of my job , i worked as marketing for years and already getting used with rejections ; p

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick - skinned without a doubt

0|0
    0|0
  • Used to be thick skined then it peeled now sensitive then it became numb.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, I'm straight up sensitive. Everything hurts me. The wind blew, my feelings were hurt by how planet Earth is sooo against me. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • im less sensitive than I was before but im still sensitive
    I hear stupid stuff all the time on here and it makes me sensitive

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm extremely thick. Skinned.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thicked skin because for the most part i dont care what people say about me cause they di t actually know me

Now if my mom came up to me and tild me i was a loser then i would fee pretty shitty

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a bit inbetween... maybe a tad more on the sensitive side though :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on who/what I'm dealing with. Sometimes I care too much, other times I don't care enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • sensitive..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm unfortunately very sensitive, cuz I'm insecure about my intelligence and my overall w orth as a man.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea, it's hard to judge yourself on a topic like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • My skin is as thin as grape skin

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thick skinned to people I don't know.
    But once you get to know me I become vulnerable.

0|0
    0|0
  • thick skinned isincein my part time job i have to put up with a lot of humanites bright and best :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been called a robot, not much gets me.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 25

• It depends on the situation and period! But I think sensitive most of the time... A bit too sensitive actually xD

0|1
    0|0
  • In between. I can be sensitive at times, but i can get over things very quickly. Some people assume i am too sensitive , but that is because they don't know me well enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a tough question.. I guess I'm both? I can take a lot of bad stuff but I also care a lot and can get overwhelmed.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends. I'm a huge softie sometimes, I'm a huge rock other times.

Sometimes I get like "deuces"

Other times I see something sad to me and I just break down crying.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very sensitive but I'd like to think that I'm getting better with it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere in between.

I can be rough but I do have a sensitive side and I can also be emphatic which is a quality most people lack these days.

0|0
    0|0
  • In-between... I'd say... but sometimes I'd lean more to the sensitive side

0|0
    0|0
  • Inbetween maybe? I feel like I'm leaning more to being sensitive though

0|1
    0|0
  • On the outside I appear as your average thick skinned badass mean snobby bitch, but on the inside I'm actually very very sensitive and bend over backwards for people and try to my best to please (no, Im not a pushover) and sometimes I get too attached or I'm just very insecure. Yea.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are a few things I'm sensitive about that are pretty self-explanatory, but I have built up a layer of thick skin over the years. But believe me when I say that I've always been an extremely sensitive person.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I'm somewhere in-between. I care a lot, but I can keep my emotions in check for most things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be thick-skinned. Now it depends.
    Life and age are killing me. (>___<)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sensitive

0|1
    0|0
  • I developed a thick skin. I'm only sensitive about two topics which I'm sure others a would be too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an ECE. My skin in thick with smoochy parts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very sensitive

0|0
    0|0
  • Sensitive but I prefer the term empathetic badass.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm super sensitive. I put on a front and most people think I'm tough, but I'm actually a big baby

0|1
    0|0
  • i'm sensitive

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sensitive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm usually thick skinned. I'm only sensitive when it comes to my family

0|0
    0|0
  • In between.
    Depends on whats being said to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say in between. It depends on what im dealing with and how i feel at the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty sensitive

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely in between, somethings hit me harder than others..

0|0
    0|0