Don't you feel like you look the best before you go to sleep?

• Yeah, so true!
    27% (9)32% (6)29% (15)Vote
  • Eh, I look the same; ugly as usual
    18% (6)26% (5)21% (11)Vote
  • Tf no!
    39% (13)26% (5)35% (18)Vote
  • I see no difference; I look good every day and every night
    16% (5)16% (3)15% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|7

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope... I think I look better when I wake up. By the end of the day my eyes might be more red, make body feels tired and I just look more ugh..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• OMG yes that's so true. I am like "Why the fuck I can't look that good whole day long & why I look like that only when no one is going to see me?" ;_;

0|0
    0|0
  • 3-4 hours before I sleep, my appearance peaks. No doubt, some girls would do me.

As for mornings, ehhhhhhh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooo, the morning. Morning abs!

0|0
    0|0
  • Na, I think I look my best after my morning shower. I normally get a good night's rest which usually helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I look best in the evening. By the time I sleep my eyes are red and I look half asleep and ugly

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I work a 10 hour labour job until 230 am. When I go to sleep I look like shit, but I wake up looking fresh and cute. Haha

1|0
    0|0
    • I hope you manage to sleep your beauty hours, MissPanda. Don't work too hard.

• Yesssssss! I often wonder why my hair can't look as good as it does right before I go to sleep. Why, cruel world? Why?

0|0
    0|0
  • I look my best when I wake up. I look like shit when I go to bed lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I look pretty cute with my plaited piggytails LOL
    I can't sleep with my hair down, it will suffocate me during the night so I always have it tied or in two piggy tails..

0|0
    0|0
  • Exhausted is not a good look for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but my hair does: it's always so flowy when I'm going to sleep and it also looks so shiny... WHY?

0|0
    0|0
  • this is really weird i usually feel ugly even before sleeping but for some reason seing my real clean face tired i feel better like i just feel like there is a little bit of pretiness in it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No that's when I look the worst lol. I look the best in the morning, after I woke up.

0|0
    0|0
  • noo
    when I wake up :P

0|0
    0|0