Why are Musician so freak hot?

Who do you find super hot (:?

0|0
18|33

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 32

• Eh I'm not really attracted to any of the singers. Yeah many of them are attractive in and of themselves but I'm not all over them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've had a fantasy crush on Ann Wilson for decades

1|0
    0|0
  • hot girls are awesome girls

1|0
    0|0
  • www.virabuz.com/.../Kate-Beckinsale-Image.jpg Kate Beckinsale of course! (I just have to type "Ka" and Google knows what's what lol)

1|0
    0|0
  • Because as Napoleon Dynamite said to Pedro,

"Girls like guys with skills"

3|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah? Well... I can play stuff too

1|0
    0|0
  • It's all in your head xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I usually like female musicians, but real ones like Leslie Feist or the girl in Phantogram. It is weird that I work at a music store, a huge one, and you think I would see female guitarists or know female musicians as friends, but I dont.

1|0
    0|0
  • I guitar. I music.

1|1
    0|0
  • I find intelligent women very sexy. Sadly they are all married and give TEDtalks.

2|2
    0|0
  • I guess it has to do with the concept of self-fulfillment.

1|1
    0|0
  • Because you have an image of them hot in your brain

1|0
    0|0
  • We assume they are more sensitive guys, so... that touches us more.
    Also, music affects our brain strongly, so yeah, we admire them a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say Ann Wilson from Heart in the 70s, but after learning that she was starving herself to look like that (she didn't look anorexic, just normal), I feel weird finding her attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand it, but I find people with unnatural hair colours super hot , and if we're talking sepcific people, my girlfriend she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen

1|0
    0|0
  • Why aren't the gamers ever hot D;
    We're good with our fingers damit!

2|1
    0|0
    • Eh so are musicians! lol

• Most people think gaming isn't hard compared to learning an instrument. :(

Honestly learning how to be good at playing an instrument is MUCH easier than becoming god like playing video games.

• Yeahhh what @Mustachekitteh said! Plus gamers fingers are much faster ;P

• Not all of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • This once again proves women only care about looks. Don't tell me its not true
    or true to tell me otherwise.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because music can easilymake us feel happy
    female jazz singer/ bass player

2|0
    0|0
  • Yea I mean Mikey Cyrus.. So hot..

1|0
    0|0
  • Musicianship like this?
    http://youtu.be/-1ziu55tOaU

1|0
    0|0
  • Thats a good question. I dont know. I like to call myself a musician, i play trombone and make electronic music and put it on soundcloud

1|0
    0|0
  • Really? I didn't knew...
    I sing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Money?

1|0
    0|0
  • Gwen Stefani and Mariah Carey and some others

1|0
    0|0
  • Himyfirst follower,are you talking about me,If I am play a guitar I can be the coolset one. There a musician trapped in me!

1|0
    0|0
  • They aren't, but I do like when girls play the piano...

1|0
    0|0
  • i am a bassist ;)

2|0
    0|0
  • Women are suckers for confidence. Like moths to a blue flame. It's pitiful but true.

1|0
    0|0
  • girls in gyms do it for me :)

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• because having a talent in general is good to have, also its just something about playing an instrument or singing that is always a good quality in someone if done well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ahhhhhhhhhhhh musicians are the HOTTEST. I find Shawn Mendes and Brendon Urie extremely hot. And the hottest part is when guys sing to you or write a song for you. That's the best feeling ever.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because it's the fact that they possess a talent that you don't. For you it's musicians for others it could be artists.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not particularly attracted by musicians or artistic guys in general 😅 I prefer a sporty guy but it doesn't hurt if they're artsy too!

1|0
    0|0
  • Holy shit The Rev and M Shadows from A7X
    they're so fucking hot

Justin Chancellor from Tool

Perttu Kivilaakso, Mikko Sirén, from Apcolyptica

Adam Gontier who used to sing for 3 days grace

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree on that. My boyfriend is a guitarist and a singer

2|0
    0|0
  • Seeing someone knowing how to play the instrument Takes skill and that skill probably makes them seem hotter.

1|0
    0|0
  • Talent is sexy. =)

1|0
    0|0
  • I dunno why but specifically bass players are really attractive to me. I think it could be the fact that I'm a big daddy's girl and my dad plays a bass and since I look at my dad for what my future spouse should be like, guys who play bass are just really awesome to me. Also the bass is such a mellow "cool guy" instrumen to me and I really like those kinds of guys :)

1|0
    0|0
  • In general someone being really good at something is really hot for me, like a guy who cooks very well or who's really good at sprots or even good at maths, it's just ugh fo me lol ♥

1|0
    0|0
  • That would be soccer (footy) players. I swear 90% of them are gorgeous!

1|0
    0|0
  • They are, can't say I have noticed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but I know how you feel

1|0
    0|0
  • I knoooow omg i love them lol

1|0
    0|0
  • They ooze swag and confidence. I really want to sit on a male musicians face

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they destroy apples

1|0
    0|0
  • musicians, accents, and people who can speak more than one language has always been hot to me.

0|0
    0|0