What are your first world problems?

I can't get this jar of jam to open. Damn, Sumcker's!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm too lazy to clean up my room so I have a bunch of empty coke zero bottles lying around and plastic bags from shopping. I'll do it though... soon :P Maybe tomorrow ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't live in a first-world but here we go anyway: I want to Highlight my hair but my knowledge in this language is not enough to explain what I want to the hairdresser.

Hey if you can't open a jar, Grab a Spion or Form or knife and bang on the edges of the lid with the side of the spoon (the thin sides). Bang with your right hand, rotate the bar with your left. The dents you caused will let some air into the jar.

What Guys Said 18

• I'm sitting in car shop right now
    Gonna pay like $300 for couple new tires BC I keep running over nails somehow

• gotta get home and eat fast so I have enough time from when I ate to when I have to train lol.

• The bead for the sandwich is moldy damn it

• I wanted to make Lasagne tonight but I don't have nutmeg for the bechamel sauce. Haven't bought it because I was sure that we have it... nope. So either I have to make it without or wait until tomorrow and eat something else instead.

Life sucks :(

• I have homework for tomorrow but I don't wanna do anything.

• Can't get a girlfriend.
    Even people in 3rd world countries get girlfriends though.

• Bills, school, carving a future out for myself, and waiting, preparing for my future nothing to big lol.

• I gotta piss but don't feel like getting up.

• The MMO I am playing requires me to play content I don't want to for equipment I need to perfect my theories.

• I have a tired boner. Too tired for anything but my dick doesn't care.

• I'm trying to stream YouTube videos to my TV but my internet is slow for some reason. Tartar sauce!

• hmm sister, it sounds like you need a man in your life who could open those jars for you!

• Bitch please, I'm pissed that it takes them 30 min to deliver a pizza!

• Remembering peoples names :(

• I've got 5 cars that need work.

• But with a name like Smucker's, it HAS to be good... Right?

• I have to use my Lamborghini when my Ferrari runs out of gas

• My dad gave our family a comfortable and easy life, and I will never be half the man he is.

What Girls Said 2

• I didn't have ricotta cheese for my baked ziti tonight. :(

• when I walk into the cafeteria at my college & I get stressed because there is SO much to choose from.