Gagers, Confession?

Tell us something about yourself that no one else knows.. Not even IRL.
Try not to go anon. Lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well quite a few people know this about me on here because I always use it on this these questions but no one outside my family in real life knows this but I am a gypsy of Czechoslovakian descent.

And I only recently found out that I may actually be part Jewish to and I'll know for sure before to long. And if that turns out to be true that would make me a Christian, part Jewish gypsy lol *shakes head* boy won't that be interesting.

I have a disc man and I use it and I still have a flip phone lol the old kind.

I have a lot more but ill refrain lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• >.< hmmm... I wish that I was a super manipulative person with a super good memory so that I could screw people over and become a person of power that people would fear. Kinda like Hitler but without the mass killing. I want people to bend and how to my will and I want hitmen and servants. I want dirty power so I can blackmail and bribe courts so I can have pull in everything and do whatever I want without the consequences.

That is my life goal. However I am too nice and don't have it in me 😳

What Guys Said 31

• I'm not sure I can do this without going anonymous...

Ok. Shit. Sure. Why not.

I have a thing for one of my cousins. I always found her to not only be amazingly pretty, and with a nice body, but I also always found her to be one of the most genuinely good people I've ever know. If I could ever have had a chance to have gotten close to her, I would have risked the societal backlash such relationships are viewed in, because I think she would have been worth it.

She is married now, and I am relieved that I have no jealousy towards her husband. He is a great guy, and I really could not have a higher opinion of him.

I don't believe I have ever actually expressed that anywhere, to anyone, anonymous or not.

• Thanks for your honesty 😊

• Technicly that would have been normal (depending on which side of the family she is on) even a less then two hundred years ago. So its only weird as it stands now as its uncommonness not necessarily from it being immoral.

• @MoonlitSonata @hellionthesage I realize that. I marvel quite a bit at how much what was normal has come be to seen as abnormal, and vise versa, compared to, well... all of human history and most cultures, up to just a century or so ago.

but it is the modern perception of what is social acceptable or not that dictates how I act, so while I don't think I'm some freak, and I'm even completely sure than many people feel what I feel, and just deny it, to themselves and everyone else, I still feel it is something best left unsaid.
      My cousin, at the very least, will never know.

• I don't think I have any secrets, I generally try to live as if everythign I do is known to every one, to act as if nothing I do is hidden and everyone from my family and friends to my (hopefully) future offspring will know. For the people on here though I would say that online know one knows that I am usually the "crazy" one in my group of friends and am quite hilarious if I do say so myself (though my humor never translates well into written form).

• There's no point in going Anon, everyone will figure out this one's me anyway.

When I was 12 I stole a car. I was skating to the skatepark and some guy left his 5 Series running while he went into a 7/11. So I stole it. Took it down a forest road. That was the day I realized I fucking love driving. My granddad taught me how to drive when I was younger but he didn't teach me how to hoon.

Yeah, I hooned the shit outta that Bimmer. Eventually put it in a ditch.

Just left it there and skated home. Nothing ever came of it, I never told anyone about it - figure I probably got away with it at this point. :P

• i want intimacy very badly and at the same time im afraid as hell from intimacy.

• I'm not as confident as I seem.
    Most people think I'm the epitome of an alpha even though I have a bunch of my own problems I don't share with anyone. People expect me to take charge and be a leader but I hate to lead even though I'm good at it. I'm really good at hiding my true feelings so even when I feel like shit no one can tell.

• I am in fav the stunt double for the mustache of Chuck Norris. And you all thought it was that bad ass all by itself. Ha! I feel so... So... Liberated now!!!

• I have some confessions right here
    m.youtube.com/watch

• I have no secret that no one elses knows. I have 3 people in my life with whom I share everything.

• I used to watch Hentai when I was a 15 year old sexually confused dweeby loser teenager. 😂

• Cousin came to me for help, I didn't click. Necked himself that same day. This is a failure that I can't correct and something I'll carry to the grave. Don't really touch drugs and alcohol because of this. Never told a soul this.

Make time for your family yo.

• i shampoo my hair for like barely 12 seconds, maybe 15 pushing it.

• Sometimes I think about waxing my butthole.

• I farted long ago...

YES I'M A FRAUD AND I'VE BEEN ASHAMED OF IT!

• Im a closet Aqua fan 🎶I'm a barbie girl...🎶

• I have a phobia. Yeah nobody knows it.

• i like a gager

• I'm secretly a cat.

• Smelling my best friends wife panties.

• i cum at least 4x a day and my record is 13

• I have a small penis 😁

• I miss my old spine

• I used to imagine having super powers and killing everyone in my high school.

• I have 5 accounts on GAG and each one of them with different personality.

• Wonder which ones they are..

• If you want through the comments of this thread.. you'll know ;)

• I tell girls that go to the bar I work at that I'm 18 (I'm really 16) to hook up with them later when I'm off my shift or to give them my number

• i have a tickle fetish. nobody knows this of me. except for the people on GaG who answered my earlier question on that topic.. and the people who read this opinion lol xD but like irl nobody knows that of me.

• Never heard of this one...

• At least you're owning it 😉

• well i can't do anything about it anyway, it's just who i am :3 and wouldn't change it even if i could! XD

5 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 27

• I'm really bad at texting people back. It's not that they're boring or anything, it's just that I'm not interesting enough to keep conversations going for a long time. So if I really have to message them back, I have to get a mood going. I can't be doing anything at all except have the phone in my hands, because if I get even the tiniest bit distracted, it's all over man. You'll hear from me next Wednesday.

• That must suck for the guys that are really into you. That is something you can improve on though 😊

• I like your username by the way..

• Haha, yeah, I'm trying to get better at texting people. It's just difficult for me for some reason >.<

And thanks :)

• I used to be chubby and I had a chubby face because I was unlucky enough to have a face that stores fat very quickly lol and my face doesn't look good at all when it's chubby lol, I'm glad to be over that stage😅

• I have a blog that's basically centered around my daddy kink. A lot of times I'll take screenshots of particularly hot sexting sessions I have with my daddy and post em on there. I make him anonymous, obviously. I don't reveal his identity.

But I take pride in showing them and him off.

• I still eat Ring pops :)

• I space out sometimes and have whole scenes in my head, like a movie. But I make them up.

• O: I am actually "UGLY" O:

• I always say that I don't like sappy movies but I kinda do🙊

• According to the test in 4th grade, I have a high IQ.
    I didn't know that that it was an IQ test, and they took it with me twice. 😂 #mindblown
    I don't care about it and don't brag about it, so not many people know about it. :v

• I gag sometimes.

• I don't know anything about celebrities. I have trouble keeping up with their names. I can't tell their faces apart normally. There's like a handful that I can actually recognize and name. It's just something that i've never paid attention to because it seems so ridiculous to me to be obsessed with people you don't even know. I feel so weird having discussions with people about celebrities, then having to google them to even see who the hell they're talking about lol

• hahah YES

what's worse, i've even met a few here in LA, and of course I've been totally oblivious... and then other people were like "wow you were totally playing it cool!" and then THEY think I'm still trying to play it cool... and it's this endless cycle where no one is ever quite convinced of just how clueless I am about "the A-list".

It's that much worse because I have a couple of noted Hollywood types as clients.

• lol i've had that happen to me as well but sadly I don't live in LA. We've had a few come into my work place and everyone thinks i'm playing it cool too but I honestly have no idea who they are and actually I did know who two of them were but they were musicians and their music is trash so I legitimately just didn't even care.

• I don't really consider any of the people, who consider me their friend, my friend. Even my best friend. I feel like I should feel guilty but I don't, I have goals for a life that won't include most of them, and caring about other people has always done me more bad than good, so I just stopped.

• Well no one knew I was pregnant... Up until now 😕

• Being an author, I have written at least one short piece for every genre of literature, including Erotic Literature. No one knows this (until now at least) but I actually enjoy writing erotic literature, and write quite a bit.

• I can't think of one. I'm an open book lol

• I recently shared the biggest confession I had via a MyTake.

• I love watching porn while using my vibrator!

• I have a scar from a stab wound under my right breast.

• Im a virgin (many know this) but they dont know is i want to have sex badly but am way to scared and self cousious of my body is why i am scared.

• I took a shit. Hey, you didn't know that, and if you did then you're my creep ass neighbor.

• I have telephonophobia.

• I was gay then bias now straight it felt great :D

• I'm scared from my future

• I haven't changed my phone background in over an year.

• I used to masterbate to animals having sex when i was younger because it was on YouTube and I was too scared to look at actual porn.

• My grandad is a rapist

• I don't know what to say to this.. If you are a victim, seek help and tell someone please.

• Oh no I'm not. He raped a girl in his early twenties but only once.

• OK, i'm glad that was not the case

• I tried to kill myself when I was sixteen but no one knows about it. I was in a bad state of mind and no one seemed to cared. I tried to hurt myself but I couldn't. So I decided I wouldn't go doWn that road. Fuck the others. 5 years later, I'm more than happy with my life, glad I never succeeded

• A relative of mine was a caporegime to the Cosa Nostra many years ago. He is dead now though