Is it wrong I called my mom a nazi?

She made me mad
so i threw my straw at her\and said
"go away, nazi"

She picked it up and walked out

i felt bad because i was joking but am i wrong for it

• Yea, very wrong
  • No since you were joking
  • other

Most Helpful Girl

• I did nazi that coming, did jew? 😂 All terrible humour aside, it's not really a thing to be joked about. This history is really painful for some people and you never know whose soft spot you're hitting.

• I was just sat here chillin in Mein Kampfy chair eating Reich Krispies. I did Nazi it coming either.

• when i first read this i thought you couldn't spell so i kept scrolling but looking back i feel dumb

What Girls Said 6

• Can we not call people Nazis please? Can we not trivialize the suffering of the Jewish people (and all the other groups targeted during the Holocaust) as a "joke"? It's really in poor taste.

• Very wrong. Maybe you need to go study exactly what the nazi's did to the jewish. And then I would check to see if your family has any history in that war. And if that was a joke, then you have a shit sense of humor.

• It happened, get over it, it's ok to joke about it

• @OverTheHill Some people use humor to deal with an hard situation. That was not the case of the asker, but I, for example, always use humor to diffuse awkward or difficult situations. I am also very fortunate to have several friends who are the same as me. It makes us calmer and more able to deal with a situation.

So on the night of the Paris attacks, we went on Skype and made several jokes around religion and terrorism until we were ready to sign off and go to bed. The following morning everyone in our city was scared, and we were just living another day.

Humor is the biggest weapon we have against terrorism, and most threats for the matter. If we were just thinking "Oh my, look at all those people who died, this is a dangerous world" we would never leave our houses.

• Yeah, obviously.

• Is she German?

• Yea your a dick.
    You should apologize.

• Mums are called many things from their children especially the stroppy ones and the teenagers. Although many mums dont bother much is still hurtful and disrespectful so be more careful when you talk and what you say to your mum

What Guys Said 13

• Oh its not that bad, just learn your lesson and dont say it in public and perhaps educate yourself about the nazis.

• Even if she knows it was just a joke it's still a very rude or bad one. Think before you say no matter how mad you are.

• That's not a word to use lightly so yes it's very wrong.

• Uhh ok !!!

• Say sorry to her...

• why
      i dont even know if she was sad she just picked it up and left

• What's grey and runs along walls killing Jews?

Gas pipes.

• Is she an actual fascist?
    If no then don't compare her to a nazi

• Yeah that was a dick move

• Is she aware it was a joke?

• she probably was i just think she didn't want to argue
      usually she would say something like
      dont make me throw this at you
      or if i go to far she will just throw something at me

• Hm. Then I guess you're fine.

• It's wrong because it doesn't make sense... calling your mom a nationalist...

• You discovered her past secret without her telling you.

She was embarrassed because she thought she had done a good job hiding but you found out anyway.