Just For Fun - What would you do if your kid said "come at me, bro!" to you?

If you were a parent and you were arguing with your kid and it got heated, what would you do if he said "come at me, bro!" to you?
Just For Fun - What would you do if your kid said

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I'd start chasing the little bat. Then toss the bat over my shoulders and carry him to the bathroom and pretend to flush his head down the toilet. Works like a charm and kills the mood. My boys end up laughing

• Brat not bat

• Thanks for MHO ❤️

• You're welcome.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Probably dissolve into a fit of laughter.

• I'd probably freeze for a second, be completely confused, and say "wait, WHAT?"

• I'm just imagining a scrawny little teenager saying this in the most angry way possible. It's too funny lol

• Spank him! You can't disrespect me this way , and ground him, if he starts this young at 16 he would be beating his parents. There is something called respect! And he should know his limits! I never raised my voice on my father or mother let alone threaten them! Where is the respect?

• No, he wouldn't be beating his parents and besides, spanking is just an easy way out of not dealing with the real issue. There are times where spanking is necessary like when it comes to danger or intentionally ignoring parents, but spanking is not the #1 solution to problems.

• And also, I'll take it you don't have kids. I was brought up the same way as you. ALL children these days are a handful. If they aren't a handful it's because the child doesn't have siblings.

• All children are a bigger handful these days is what I meant.

• Laugh.

• Id props stare in shock and then wouldn't know what to do, but I'm pretty sure laughing will be how it'll end. And ill be thinking oh gosh, they're one of those "tough" kids :")

• "Put em up bruh." Then play fight and tickle them.

• "Alright, I'm taking away all of your video games and your computer, until you learn how to talk 'real world' again."

• Charge at them at full speed and pick them up, put them down and say, "There, happy?" as nonchalant as I could sound.

• I say that to my mom all the time

• So my grandpa, when he was a young man, maybe 19, walked into his dad's blacksmith shop and challenged him to a "fight." His dad put down the bellows and hammer, walked over to him, grabbed him by the shirt, and slowly lifted him straight off the ground with one arm.
    My grandpa apparently looked like 😶 and his dad just held him there for a bit, then let him down and said "come back when you can do that."

What Guys Said 8

• I'd tie him up and saw off his left foot so he'd always remember the day. Such an action on his part would need to be memorably corrected!

• I'd grapple him and hold him there until he wised up and admitted I'm the big dog of the house ( kidding about the big dog part that would already be established )

• I'd probably push him really hard and laugh in his face.

• Punish them for a lack of respect to there parent

• I'd eat cereal and fart.

• I'd be like hit it BRO

• I'd say "you first, little dude"