Does this pic with Scooby Doo make me look "cool"?

Does this pic with Scooby Doo make me look

Most Helpful Guy

• your shirt makes you cooler than scooby ever will

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• It kinda creeps me out like maybe you have a giant stuffed dog fetish. I get the feelin' you guys have been hittin' the bars, and are at any moment off for a romp in the woods! Scooby Doo! I knew Ye not!!

• This was at UNIVERSAL STUDIOS, I'm California. Lmbo, no dog fetish, however, I do love Scooby-Doo.

• I'm always tryin' to stir up trouble! ; - ) it's a good photo. You look very fine but there's still something creepy about the giant dog.

• No worries, as I said before: your comments always make me laugh.

• Your Marvel shirt already solidified your awesomeness. Scooby's just icing on the cake.

• Cool, cool. Have you seen Deadpool yet? If so, was it good? What would you rate it? I want to go this weekend.

• Omg! Thank you, I like when people tell me if a movie is really good. I can determine if I should spend money on it. I want to see it. Thanks again.

• Ironically enough, doing film and comic reviews used to be my job! You're very welcome! Hope you enjoy Deadpool as much as I did.

• Yes it is cool & nice.

• Not at all.

What Girls Said 3