Have you ever pranked your parents on April Fools' Day?

With St. Patty's day already here and April Fools' Day just around the corner... I'm thinking of a way to get my Dad to commit himself by "co-signing" some papers that I'm going to say is for a loan or something else. Then I'm going to trick my Mom into thinking that I'm getting married in three days because my "girlfriend" is pregnant so I need her to come up here and help me with the wedding plans.

Still I wanted to know if you guys or girls had any other ideas?Have you ever pranked your parents on April Fools' Day?

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't pranked my mom since I was a kid. When i was 7 i took an apple and sliced it and then took ketchup and put it on my arm and then put paper towel over that and started screaming bloody fucking murder. She ran into the kitchen and started freaking out, almost called 911 too hahaha. Another year me and my sisters took my eldest sisters clothes and stuffed them and made a make shift man and sat it on the couch. My mom got up early for work around 4/5 am and she walked into the living room and thought a man broke into the house. To this day she'll still recant about "almost having a heart attack".

Someone in the comments posted about saying theyre pregnant ever year, I should do that to my mom this year. I never prank her and she's gullible too. Haha see what she says.

What Girls Said 8

• I text my mom I'm pregnant every year. It was especially funny in high school, because she knew I was abstinent at the time lol.

• Do this next time via text (read it somewhere) :
      You: Mom I have to tell you something. I'm pregnant.
      Mom: No you're not..
      You: Omg she won't believe me, what do I do now?
      You: Oops ignore that
      Mom: WHAAAAT? >:(]
      You: April fools :D

• I did once... I told my mom I was pregnant and she almost beat the crap out of me! Lol never again!

• I'm pretty sure I did prank my mom before, but I can't remember what was my prank.

• Nah, I haven't. I'm not a big prankster in general, though.

• Nope, I pranked my friends before.

• I did once. Never again.

• no and I don't like that day :/

• no I have not. i dont like April fools day

What Guys Said 12

• The last prank I did was that I downloaded this app on her phone which worked so that when you tapped on the screen, it displayed a broken glass. Scared her a lot.

• One morning before school when I was 8 years old, I noticed my mother had taken off her diamond ring and left it on the kitchen counter. I stuffed it in my pocket and when she came into the kitchen, told her I accidentally dropped it into the garbage disposal while looking at it. She of course immediately thrust her hand into the garbage disposal in a panic. As soon as she did, I turned it on! Hahahaha! It chopped off the tips of three of her fingers, and blood was gushing all over the place. I at once hollered "APRIL FOOLS"!!! Me and dad laughed til we cried!

• C'mon, admit it. My prank was funnier than yours!

• I suck at pranks. Not much of prankster. So, no.

• St. Paddy*

• Heck no... Never prank an Asian parent if you want to live.

• Mope never have

• My mum has no sense of humour, so nope.

• My parents can't take jokes very well so I wouldn't even try.

• Not really, my parent don't have a since of humor

• nope.

• fuck off with patty

• No..