How do you get weed out of your system?

ok, so i have 3 questions...
1.) How long does weed usually stay in your system?
i've been told it stays for a month, and alo i've been told 2 or 3 days..
2.) What is the fastest way to get weed out of your system?
I've been drinking lots of water, and i heard that vinegar gets it out quicker, so i tried chugging vinegar but it was nasty and i puked. I heard that cranberry juice works, but i didn't have any so i took a bunch of those cranberrie pill/vitamin things
3.) How often do you get drug tested while on probation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey there.

1. 4 days to two months about. Depending on things like weight, how frequently you used it etc. This is the time that you will test THC positive. Mostly it depends on frequency of use. One timers tend to test positive for some days, frequent users for two weeks or so. Addicts for months.
    Weed in itself leaves remnants in your system for several years.

2. Drink and eat. In that order. Sweating etc could help out too.

3. Depends entirely on who's watching you. From daily to never. Can't really answer this one.

Weed is one of the lesser drug, but not without its own hazards.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah that vinegar thing doesn't work. Just drink lots of water. And exercise. For every calorie the exercise burns, a certain percentage is made of the weed. I hope this helps!

What Guys Said 16

• That moment when adolescent girls make me look like a pansy. When did fourteen-year olds start smoking weed and getting probation?

• 1: A month to be completely clear, about 2 weeks to pass a drug test, although it stays in your hair for about 6 months
    2: Cranberry juice. Buy like 6 cartons and drink them all in a day.
    3: No idea.

I like that you're 14 and on probation, though. I do love a bad bitch.

• 14? Check. On probation? Check. Smokes weed? Check. Damn, your street cred is on point. Hahaha.
    #YOLO

As for the hydro, it stays in your system for a month (give or take). You're doing everything possible to get rid of it.

• Hi if you know a bit from asia cultur, you will find a mushroom called Reishi. Is a normal mushroom with a lot of Active ingredients that help to detoxify the body.
    Try to buy it! Here in germany i get it easy, as a powder to use by cooking or in any tea or coffee!! eat about 0,03oz to 0,17oz a day.

• 1 drink a lot of water and some vinegar
    2 ut takes by itself more than a month, with water and vinegar about a week or so
    3 randomly, it could even be 1 every 5 days, when ever your pro officer decides to do it

• i forgot what its called, but back in high school everyone took shots of grass

• I just want to add that weed is very damaging for a young person like yours brain if using routinely. It can affect brain development if used in excess.

• A week for a urine test, unless you are a big stoner, then about 3 weeks. Trust me, i have been tested before many time. If you are really scared get wee from someone else, put it in a small container and try put a small bit of warm water in it before you give it in so they believe you just excreted it

• I guess a month: (it depends on the test used. Some are better)

• 1. It can be detected for up to a month.

2. There is no way. That isn't how metabolism works at all. Same with hangovers and other such drug-related behaviors.

3. Depends on the county.

• Why

TF

did you start

• 1. All depends how much body fat you have
    2. Exercise and cranberry juice, steam rooms
    I smoked pot and passed a drug test ten days later I was 6"3 and 180lbs at the time about 18%body fat.

• 1) several month
    2) you can't do anything to get it faster out,... its a biocemical process you have no controll of it.
    3) never

• I have no idea. I haven't had the pleasure/displeasure of doing weed yet.

• I used to just do an oil change before meeting my prob.

• Try not putting it there in the first place.

What Girls Said 3

• It depends if the testing is hair follicle or urine. With urine it's generally 39 days depending on your usage, with the hair follicle test it can take up to 90 days.

• Oh my Jesus Christ; about a month, nothing will get it out faster it just needs to work it's course and you're fucked.

• 14 and on probation? Stop doing drugs kid.

Damn, this makes my faith in humanity sink like a rock.