Are there baby changing stations in men's bathrooms?

And if there aren't, should there be?

Most Helpful Guy

• At Auckland University of Technology there was baby changing stations in some of the men's bathrooms. At Auckland Zoo we have separate baby changing rooms so parents can change nappies and comfortable seats so women can breast feed in there if they want.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never been to one to directly check for that specifically.. But I think there should be, yes... Although, if there isn't I suppose maybe they don'it for safety purposes... Because it's more likely for a man to be more perverted than a woman... And if you're changing your baby, some pedophile might lurking behind you if even just to look.. It's so gross.. But that's what they do, and you never know who is one... And they're there getting turned on... ...

It's more likely for a man to be a pedophile, than a woman... So I'd understand if they actually don't have them in men's rooms... But I don't know..

What Guys Said 27

• Probably not nearly as often as they are in women's, but I've definitely seen them in a few places. And, the more family-friendly the place, and the larger it is, the more likely it is. Ball parks and amusement parks have them, for example.

• yeah there are, I've seen them in a few.

• Yes there are. I always take the stall with them cause it's huge.
    Except one time, I heard a guy come in with his baby, and I was dropping a fudge dragon in the stall with the baby changing station, and then I felt bad.

• Yes, in many mens restrooms there are changing stations, and of course there should be, as fathers also take their children out and about.

• Yes there are but only in big and popular locations. At least based on my experience.

• In Target and my church ya

• Yes, there are.

• YES
    ...

• in the US there is some but in a lot of restrooms there isn't. ill put it this way only in major businesses all others no

• There are baby changing stations in men's bathrooms.
    If there is one in the female bathrooms but not the male bathrooms there should be one placed the male bathrooms. Or if there is one provided for families or unisex bathroom. otherwise unisex bathroom there should be always one available to men and women.

• I don't think there are. I've never seen one.

• Yes, there usually are.

• Occasionally, I doubt anywhere nears as many women's bathrooms that have it though. And I don't have a kid so I don't really know.

• Not in all of them but they're common TG.

• Yeah, there are. In the YMCA, movie theaters, etc.

• I think there is, yes. Granted, there may not be as much as there should be. But there are some.

• In Florida, a small percentage of men's rooms have baby changing stations, but most do not.

• There should be changing stations in every bathroom. I've seen them in men's rooms before.

• Yes, I have seen them.

• Not in all of them but its a fairely common occurence.

• I've seen them more than you think. Way more. You

• Yes.

• yes there are guys are fathers also

• Yes there are

• Sometimes yes.

• In most of them now, there are.

• Yes mostly.

What Girls Said 9

• www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...writing-letter-CEO.html

I'm curious if they added them to all the store or just that location. pretty cool the fixed the issue so fast (:

• Some but not most.

Yes there should be.

• There isn't, and you know what? I never really paid attention to it before but yeah they should!! Because not every baby has a mother or a woman in their life. Why isn't there baby changers in men's bathrooms?

• I have been told there are.

• No, there should be

• I've never been in one but I know there is always a baby changing thing in the "accessible" toilets.

• Some have them.

• You don't even get these in female bathrooms. They are usually separate.

• If they're isn't there needs to be, especially in this generation where every damn girl is a single mother or if she's not her bfs not her kids dad. So those dad's that take these kids on the weekends need a spot to change their kids diapers.