How to save photo's on my phone?

My boyfriend text me a couple selfies yesterday and I would like to save them on my phone but cannot seem too. Holding down the button does nothing, double tapping just enlarges it and though there is a button I can press it's only options are to set it as a Contact photo or wallpaper.

I have an Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 if that helps.

What Guys Said 2

• You'll have to look in commands and settings, to save pics on an internal memory card.
    I don't know if Alcatel uses a standard Android or if they have their own specialty shell
    When you're in photo mode, do you see your last pic as a tumbnail on the bottom of the screen? It shows it's saved in the standard phone memory.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• I think with any phone you'd have to hold the photo with your finger and wait till it says "save to album"

• It doesn't seem to matter how long I hold it doesn't seem to do anything :/ but thanks

• Aww, then go into settings and look up photos. There should be something there that says to save them