I got my first apartment! Any crafty/handy people know how to do these things?

I just got approved for my first real apartment! (not dorms or campus housing) I really want to make my room someplace I look forward to being in to study, relax, or have sexy time with my boyfriend ;) I pulled some of these things off pintrest but I don't really know how to hang fabric from the ceiling or anything... any ideas?

I got my first apartment!  Any crafty/handy people know how to do these things?I'd want light strands between the fabric and the ceiling if I did something like this picture..

Most Helpful Guy

• You will need a piece of fabric that is a lot larger than the room. You have to pin up the middle first. start and a corner and rather the fabric so it drapes the way you want then tack it up. Work around the room until it's done. You can then trim off the excess material to the length you want.

• Are tacks actually going to hold it up? I guess maybe if the fabric is light enough right?

• It depends on how heavy the material is, light mess/like a wedding vale it would. If you need something stronger you can put a drywall screw. If you don't hit a beam, you could use the plastic drywall hanger/screw combo that are made to hang mirrors and paints.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0