Is my piano playing any good?

i'm playing for my sisters wedding next month, they want me to do this one and bunch of others but i'm very nervous :(

What Girls Said 1

• will you play at mine ;) maybe not because it looks like it would be us getting married ;) my god that was beautiful :) your sis is so lucky to be related to someone so talented

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah man, that was great. As someone playing instruments and currently learning piano, I can say you definitely have the talent to stand up to a crowd.

I wouldn't be nervous though. Think of it as an oppurtunity-- you don't get many chances to play in front of people. Playing on stage or for people is a ton of fun. Don't sweat it. Just keep practicing a lot.

The more you practice means you'll be more confident and therefore less nervous.

They (your sister and such) asked you because they know you are good. They wouldn't have asked you if you were bad :D

• Don't trip only piano players are going to catch a slip or two... Everyone else will think it's great.