What is stressing you out at them moment? let me be your diary to talk to?

Most Helpful Guy

• Two of my friends used to be in a relationship. They are broken up now, and because of that, my friend group can no longer organize get-togethers that involve both of them. It has to be one or the other.

They're names are Gavin and Gabby. I'm constantly torn between the two. Gabby has told us about some bad things Gavin did while they were together, but I don't know if i believe her because i trust Gavin just as much as her, and Gavin denied all of the things she told us. Plus, Gabby has a way of blowing things WAAAAAAAAY out of proportion. She seems to love drama, and is always the instigater.

Gabby has been winning our sympathy lately because she recently got cut out of another group of her friends, and she feels like we are all she has left. This of course has caused us all to spend more time with her than Gavin, which in turn is making him feel lonely, and he is drifting further and further away from us every time we do something without him.

I want to remain friends with both of them (but Gabby in smaller doses than Gavin), and I'd rather take Gavin's side for reasons stated above. But everytime i talk to Gabby she has a way of making everyone feel sorry for her, and bringing everyone to her side.

In order to hopefully solve this problem, our group made a plan to alternate every weekend between hanging with Gavin and hanging with Gabby. Everyone was in on it except for Gavin and Gabby themselves.

Just last night we told Gabby about our plan... and she didn't take the news very well. She started crying, left the room, and came back about a half hour later very bitter and angry, and even threw something at me (although she missed), as i was the one who delivered the news. (Overdramatic as usual). But of course she was just fine after everyone decided to take her side...

Now, everyone agreed to confront Gavin and tell him that he either has to get his shit together and stand to be at the same place as Gabby, or we are just going to stop hanging out with him all together.

I think this is very harsh, considering how heartbroken he still is about Gabby. Especially since we never even got the chance to tell him about our original plan (which he would've been ecstatic about, I'm sure).

But at the same time, i feel like we might be doing the right thing taking Gabby's side, since Gavin will be moving next year, and we won't see much of him anyway.

• Its probably not gonna do anything for my situation, but thanks anyway for letting me rant lol 😅

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm worried about my guy friend. I liked him and I thought he liked me but lately he's been isolating himself and from his social media it looks like he's online dating a guy... I know it must be hard for him because before he said he thought it was disgusting to not be straight but I want him to realize that even if we can never date, I'll still love him unconditionally. I saw him last night for the first time in like a month and he just said hi. I was with another friend who doesn't care for him so maybe that's why but still... he's been distant and he used to tell me everything. We both understood each other and could talk about anything but I guess he doesn't trust me as much about this... I'm just kinda hurt and I want my friend back 😥

• I think you should really talk to him about this. Just tell him how you feel, that you want your best friend back, and how he used to be able to tell you everything. It may be a little difficult, cause it seems like he may just back away from it. Let him know that you're still there for him and will be there no matter what. I'm a lesbian, and I went through the whole denial phase. It's extremely difficult and stressful. :/

• Thanks! I had a long talk with him last night. He didn't tell me everything but we did talk about a lot and he told me about some stuff that's stressing him out (he didn't tell me outright that he's gay yet, but at least we're getting somewhere). And I made him laugh and it was sooooo nice to see him happy again:) It was like normal for once

What Guys Said 16

• Nothing is really stressing me out per say but I do have stuff on my mind but I am afraid I can't speak about it with you as it is personal.

But I am doing the final exam for my schooling which is hard and I keep seeing people wearing pajama's outside in public and it's really bugging me. Like I just can't fathom someone being so lazy that they couldn't even change into proper clothes -_-.

• -My director at work keeps giving me hoops to jump through, so trying to talk her into shutting up and letting me kick ass at my job without her "help"
    -I put a BID ON A HOUSE!!! so we'll see what happens there
    -I need to do laundry

• Student Loans.

Slowly dying embers of my faith in humanity.

Jeggings.

I'm still trying to grapple on which is bothering me the most.

• The new ufc ea sports 2 game the transitions defense is so hard in the game every transition has a different way you have to hold R2 and flick the the stick to the side they're transitioning too it sounds easy but it changes too if they are at a different camera angle how do I master this?

• My employees complaining about each other and the work. I'm their boss so I have to hear both sides and come to a solution.

• I suspect my girlfriend of cheating and she is 2 weeks late for her period, even if she is pregnant I feel like requesting a Dna test honestly. I hope she is not pregnant I will never have unprotected sex with her ever again, she refused to take plan b and is no upset she might be pregnant. I am also stressed that I don't have a job and have been without work for a year now. Also stressed because I wanted to move out this year but can't afford it right now

• hope you dont mind me writing to some of the people who posted

• I almost fucked up this suburban cuz i was going to fast around the corners

• I have PTSD from chemotherapy I received last year. I have so much anxiety It's hard to even leave the house. I have had cancer twice, and my mother died at 9 from it. I'm a giant ball of stress.

• Nothing at the moment or today.
    It will come back soon tho...

• the news... everything seems fucked up at the moment :(

• Listened to some songs from the Phantom of the Opera today. Looking at the comments, I started to compare myself both to Erik the character and to Gerard Butler.

• Not passing high school and bad economy

• Credit card debt. I've stopped spending, and the numbers are going down, but knowing that it's there makes me uncomfortable.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• Oh man I'm about to write you a book.

1) My class load is so insane right now. I'm a junior chem and biochem double major. I'm doing undergrad research right now which is great and I'm learning a lot, but I am only signed up for it as two credits... which means I'm only supposed to be in the lab working on it for 6 hours a week. Well my advisor is having me come in more... this week its been about 10-11. Doesn't seem like much but I signed up for 6 because 6 was all I could really handle this semester. Also, I'm supposed to be giving a 35 minute seminar in 22 days that I haven't been able to work on because of all the other things I'm supposed to be doing. I have to give the seminar as it's a requirement for graduation. I did a 15 minute one last fall and I spent so much time on it... I don't know how I'm going to find the time to prepare this 35 minute one.

2) Work... I was scheduled for too many hours this semester, and as a TA and recitation leader, I can't just change my availability. I'm spending a lot of time teaching the basic chemistry that I don't feel like I have the time to learn the more advanced stuff in the classes I'm taking now.

3) I live with three other girls in a house. They're my sorority sisters, and I despise one of them. She gets mad at me over the most petty things, uses my stuff without asking, and talks bad about me behind my back. Usually petty things don't get to me so much, but I can't escape it since we live in the same house, and she's always at the sorority events (obviously). Living with more than one roommate has been so hard because there's never any time to myself and I go completely insane if I can't have me time.

4) My boyfriend is not being very supportive. We don't really talk during the week (which is fine, I get it, we're both busy) But only really invites me over on the weekend at night when he wants to have sex. Then when I try to get my frustrations out by talking to him about them, he tells me that I shouldn't be "talking like that" and that I need to just stop being mad... like that's helpful. He's selfish in bed - usually it's just him that gets off and I'm too shy to even say anything about it. He acts all comforting and understanding when I'm upset (like crying not angry) but then doesn't do anything differently when I say I'm upset with him.

Okay.. I think that's it

• Wow you have a lot on your plate right now! Hang in there you'll get through this <3

• 3|1
  • The decision of whether to keep my IUD in or not and hoe much longer to give it whore giving up and taking it out if I do. And all yhe issue I'm having because of having it in (low libido, mild cramping and spotting that is unpredictable, just general discomfort).

• College applications. I really messed up my first try at college (depression and anxiety got the better of me), so getting accepted anywhere is probably going to be a big challenge. I've got a few parts of my application that are huge advantages, but my more recent grades are probably going to kill my chances.

I'm applying to 15 schools, not even aiming high, and I'm so scared that every single one will reject me because of what happened before. If that happens, I lose my internship, my "guaranteed" post-graduation job, dad stops helping me financially, my family will be massively disappointed, and I will once again be a giant failure going nowhere in life.

Basically.

• you are a failure only if you let your self be one. the day you give up is the day you prove them right , so keep fighting to be the best person you can be. if you do that then you will never fail its just a setback to your plans

• The fact that I'm going to be moving in with my boyfriend in 3 months and that my dad is basically telling me if I do I'll be a failure.

The fear that I get when my stepdad walks through the door, hoping that he doesn't ask me questions because I don't want an argument that leads to me bruised and hurt and crying.

The realization that I'm probably going to have to become some sort of sex worker if I want to be able to afford an apartment and go to college because my stepdad stole all my money from my savings account.

A shit ton of other stuff. And I kinda want to die right now, but it's all gooooood :)

• sorry i read you story but i just had to drop you a note. dont listen to your step dad. it can work with you and your b/f. the wife and i did the same thing at your age so it cam work. if the 2 of you really support each other you can still go to school it will just take longer. also if you want to be a nurse there are grants for it so you can go for a lower cost. just check it out before you get married because if you do it changes what is available to you

• Honestly I'm just feeling like I'm in this work school daze and bleh I really need to have some fun >.< also I'm very sleep deprived and have way too much coffee which isn't a fun combo... And I'm feeling a little dissapointed because the guy I liked isn't very interested in me versus the guy I don't like at all is like chasing me I don't know... But I think I'll feel better after I sleep

• My brain is evil currently. It's causing a ton of negative thoughts. At the same time, I'm thankful for what I have. It's quite a conundrum.

• My boyfriend and I are struggling, I'm trying to figure out where and what to go to school, and my only friend at work is leaving because she's getting tired of being treated like crap by our boss so now I have to choose whether to stay and become the new object of my bosses complaining or do I find something else and quit too, leaving my boss and her entire business screwed

• One class of mine. I just want to get at least a C so I graduate and be done with it.
    At this point, I dont care lol

• I wish this guy never cam back, I left him alone and then a month later he's back, why do they alqays come back, they already got what they wanted and then they can just think they can come back in your life like its nothing and tell you that there thinking about you and they miss you then when you tell them there confusing and you can't read them ad dont know if there interested they completely stop talking to you what a dick

• I need to buy a new mattress but I also need to save money so I'm torn

• I recently started taking 5-HTP, so nothing.

• Work