What can I do if I can't find what I am searching for?

I am searching for a scholarly articles on a flim for English classes for my sources and I can't find it! I don't know what to do! I look and look! And nothing!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you don't have sources then you don't have sources. I presume you searched your school's libraries and catalogs.

• I did nothing comes up ):

• Most of the things I am coming up with have a more centralized focus on a few other topics but none so far as what I would be considered the American Dream theme you wish for. A lot mention it and revolve around some aspect of it but are not about it.

I have failed you.

• Yeah its okay. (:

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you try google scholar?

• yes I am trying to find a flim review but it has to be a scholarly articles and so far I only found a academic jounal article... I don't think its the same thing! ):

• yeah its an edu. I don't know I am just gonna go with it. I hope its okay he specificly ask for an article and its a journal!!!

• It should be close enough! :)

What Guys Said 12

• Eat some apples and the answer will come to you! susannacorreya99.files.wordpress.com/.../...85.jpg

• Using quotation marks on google allows you to look for a specific phrase or group of words together, such as "movie title" will give you results only for the specific movie title, instead of pages that just have results for movie, or just for title

You can also use a minus sign to remove specific words from your search, so it will not include those results.

Worse comes to worse, tell me what you're looking for and I'll show you how to specifically find it, or find it for you.

• You can always ask questions about it in forums like this one.

• check your school library, check through google.

• I would literally type "scholarly articles on a film" in google or yahoo and just see what comes :D

• Scholar. Google. com

• Have you tried a library? or an archive?

• browser history, duh.

• What's the name of the film

• What movie is it?

• Do you need it?

• Keep looking

What Girls Said 3

• Have you gone to your school's library to search for these articles? Have you spoken to the librarian who may know of where to search? Have you used your school's databases?

• Scholar. google. com (My dad used this all the time)

• Look harder