What can I do if I can't find what I am searching for?

I am searching for a scholarly articles on a flim for English classes for my sources and I can't find it! I don't know what to do! I look and look! And nothing!

413

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you don't have sources then you don't have sources. I presume you searched your school's libraries and catalogs.

• I did nothing comes up ):

• Most of the things I am coming up with have a more centralized focus on a few other topics but none so far as what I would be considered the American Dream theme you wish for. A lot mention it and revolve around some aspect of it but are not about it.

I have failed you.

• Yeah its okay. (:

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you try google scholar?

• yes I am trying to find a flim review but it has to be a scholarly articles and so far I only found a academic jounal article... I don't think its the same thing! ):

• yeah its an edu. I don't know I am just gonna go with it. I hope its okay he specificly ask for an article and its a journal!!!

• It should be close enough! :)

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 3

• Have you gone to your school's library to search for these articles? Have you spoken to the librarian who may know of where to search? Have you used your school's databases?

• Scholar. google. com (My dad used this all the time)

• Look harder